Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Goddess Challenge

IndyfayeIndyfaye Posts: 12 New Member
Sims 4 the goddess challenge
Hera Noble
Aphrodite Noble
Nike Noble
Daenerys-Athena Noble

I'm putting a twist on the story of the great goddesses (btw I just love GOT so you don't have make Athena like Daenerys but I would like if u did so)

Because they are goddess they must be immortal but they can be killed but only is it's an something random like fire or something like that.

So... You must drink cow-plant milk or have a potion

Hera Noble-Queen of the Gods
Goddess of Marriage, Women, Childbirth, and Family

Hera is the mother to all 3 girls but she must be an adult but never become an elder if u want make her an young adult but that's kinds weird so... Just so you know Hera hated a quite few people, so Hera must have hate everyone but 2 daughters, so I want Hera to try to kill everyone in the town.(but children and teens and her daughters)
Hera must have keep her name but you can change the last name if you want to.
Hera's Traits
-Family-Oriented
-Snob
- Hot-Headed
Aspiration:
Public Enemy
Complete this one after public enemy:
Successful Lineage

Aphrodite Noble-Goddess of love, beauty and sexuality
Aphrodite is Hera step-daughter (just make daughter or roommate). And Hera don't like her because all men she dates cheats on her with Aphrodite. Aphrodite is must marry someone named Hephaestus and cheat on him without being seen by anyone. But if she is seen Hephaestus must be killed with fire or cow-plant. <ONLY GUY> in household. But Aphrodite must have a lover every night after the first 3 nights. Aphrodite may have a boyfriend after Hephaestus but he must be pre made and placed in the world and his name must be Adonis.
Aphrodite must have keep her name but you can change the last name if you want to.
Aphrodite's traits
-Noncommittal
-Outgoing
-Romantic
Aspiration:
Hopeful Romantic

Nike and Daenerys-Athena Noble-are pretty much twins Nike is the goddess of victory and Daenerys-Athena Noble is the Goddess of craft,Goddess of Wisdom, Goddess of Military victory
Nike is compared to Athena and she dislikes it very much. So she do have wings but sims don't have wings yet... So work that in to her look (the airy look)
Daenerys-Athena is to remain virgin. Just cause she is. And the is a powerful and strong. Plus I said early if Hephaestus catches Aphrodite. Hephaestus must die and Athena "must set it up" because he try's to hurt her.
Can change Daenerys-Athena name but Athena must be in it
Nike name must remain the same
Nike's traits
-Active
-Loner
-Ambitious
Aspiration:
Renaissance Sim

Athena's traits
-Active
-Creative
-Genius
Aspiration:(order do not matter)
Nerd Brain
Computer Whiz

RULES::
-Must live in a castle
-gods and goddess had unlimited amount of money so motherlode is allowed<ONLY MOTHERLODE>
-Hera and Aphrodite are the only goddesses that can sleep with people but Aphrodite take Hera's lovers and only sleeps with them
-if/when Hera catches Aphrodite Hera kills the person Aphrodite with
-Athena and Hera are the only goddesses allowed to fight
-If you are brave enough to have kids Hera and Aphrodite are the only goddesses allowed to have kids they
-If you do have kids (I don't think you should) they must be named after gods and goddesses
-Nike have wings if can do that she don't need that "airy look" but she looks like Athena
-Once again goal is to make everyone Hera's enemy and kill them all
-Don't kill Hera's children
-Aphrodite is Hera's enemy
-HAVE FUN!!!

I would love to see ideas you all have
Post edited by Indyfaye on

Comments

• Options
    IndyfayeIndyfaye Posts: 12 New Member
    Sorry I didn't say the other 3 goddesses besides Hera are yound adult
  • Options
    SimGuruBChickSimGuruBChick Posts: 1,013 SimGuru (retired)
    Moved this to Stories and Legacies.
    SimGuruBChick
    Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combinations
    Thanks to 06bon06 for my lovely new signature pic

p8sfgs0mgkwd.jpg
  • Options
    i think this is too close to the 4 immortal sisters challenge