Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Idea for Copy World/Map/Neighborhood within Same Save

I got idea for a feature to add Copy World/Map/Neighborhood within same save file. That way we could remove default lots on the copy without loosing them on the main, and being how Sims 4 manages travel like Sims 2 and 1 our Sims could travel between them unlike Sims 3. This is a simple way to add free lot space too the game without a lot art development cost, and seems Sims 4 world don't take whole lot resources from computer to load or be created (At least that what I think). It could be added in a patch, all would be needed is sub menu when clicking a map icon to choose the copy or the one you want to load. Great Idea?
NN72XR2l.jpg?1

Comments

• Options
    OrihuelaSimOrihuelaSim Posts: 37 Member
    It sounds like what we had in The Sims 1: static.tumblr.com/0c76c205903e183ce908b57757cdedc7/mzdj9yv/s4Ymmuwmt/tumblr_static_ts1_old_town_neighborhood_view.jpg

If you look at the top left corner there is the neighborhoods selector. I think that 15 years later the devs can solve this problem in other way...
  • Options
    GamingGavGamingGav Posts: 50 Member
    edited March 2015
    Yeah, I remember that from Sims 1. Also just because it been 15 years, doesn't mean devs should dismiss a good idea. The only other way I think adding lot space is developing worlds and maps, and it seem they can only have 4-5 lots in them and the devs seem too fill all but one so far. Also developing worlds cost money and resources which is why their made for expansions. Also it be some time before we have a lot of them to select to build in like Sims 3, so this just a simple way we could have more lot space that could be added in a upcoming patch. I wouldn't rush to say the problem could solve in other better ways, unless your gonna suggest some yourself.
    NN72XR2l.jpg?1