Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Maybe one day ... Let your comments about the q like in updates

:)
Guys, wanted to create this topic, to say q I wish it had, in future updates of the sims 4 base, things we miss the basis of 3; 2; 1 and things we find so natural that it could have on the sims 4, not necessarily in an expansion.

Power run, the neighborhood with another person, double type, or to race
Disappear with the white business around objects, when we select or hover over
Be able to visit a neighbor next door, or front, without having some kind of load it takes, like if I had that little loading sims 3 had, it would be a good
Interactions with babies / infants
Cars / Public transport / bicycles / School bus and charge for the trip, if a non-private transportation
Different levels, it was pretty cool so make homes
Largest land
The sims go until the end of the lot or neighborhood, at the time they are working / school / walk, or go cycling / public transport / car
The option to look out the window it out
Less loading, that when a lot was already previously loaded, it does not take so long to load again if I went back that same land in the same match
More interactions with the pool
An automatic sprinkler, to play and to plants
Watering and pruning the plants are in pots, those staying indoors as decoration, and gardener / gardener that was pretty cool
Dishwasher, were kind
More options for services, Chinese food type, babas, stewards
Cemeteries
Food grocery stores, to fill the fridge, or by phone / computer even
More interactions sit on the floor, play on the floor, sit on the carpet, or lean on a sofa
Parties, most types of parties and we possession stipulate the party time and what time will start
Hot Tub
Aquarius, cause the one that exists today, is very bland, wanted more fish in one tank
Having to change any mobile, type table or chair, 'cause they are already aged
Glass wall and glass door, same bottle bank
Interactions of children, like hide and seek, a soccer ball, juice stalls, bau fantasies
Apparatus broaden the music played on one sound in the house, or to widen the sound of a television, home theater type
Receive things in the mail, sort orders, or letters, pq orders we do on the PC today in the sims 4, Delivery at the same time and what I ask, and I find that boring, should have a truck that delivers, 3 4 days later in your mailbox
I also remember, the cockroaches that u played insecticide or called or exterminator
By body
More options tattoo
Types of staircases, spiral, L
Power to make a Sim be removed, without having to go to manage worlds and merge and tals ...
When a food is made and refrigerated, can get the same food later, without having to put the open refrigerator option, but choose the food that first option, eat such a thing, nurse appears the name of the dishes that are already in refrigerator
Be able to watch a movie on TV, as we had the sims 3, and do a little home theater session
Make a plate of food and take to the neighbor's front that just moved
Have the option to enable / disable in the city around, the sims will have children, get married, grow old together, die and your children will marry and continue, 'cause now they move without even knowing the player stay
Receive news of those who died or separated, or who had a child, reading the newspaper or on a PC / tablet / mobile
Power purchase houses and rent more or stop HERITAGE for a child, or even give away to a relative
GIFTS, miss to give a gift to someone, and not simply drag and drop in the inventory of another person
Sofas in L, or those placed 1-1, type the kitchen countertops
Skylights and that sort of thing, to illuminate more houses
Events around town, or events by city
Get out parental hidden if you are grounded, curfew for children, play pranks
Presenting her boyfriend (a) new for parents
Have meetings outside of office with your boss, or invite him (and family) to a dinner at home
Power take a picture of someone or with someone, and this picture is printed or scanned into a digital picture frame.
Ask a zuadenta party and the neighbors complain or call the police
Objects such as: network, rocking chair, massage chair, beach chair / pool, Notebook, alarm clock, pool, home phone, alarm (the turns of thieves), video games
Make a kind of stage or a lower level different from another room
Read lying in bed and watch tv in bed, or a bathtub
Be able to celebrate and spread good / bad news out there, with others, for example, a pregnancy or an achievement
Gossip of others
Diseases, I know this must come next expansion, but should come in some updates
I miss the picnics in the parks, the balance sheet
Able to reap some roses in the garden and give to someone

I know they will not be able to put everything that everyone wants in the game, but there are things that we really misses in the sims, and are simple things.

Having to pay for the school that your child is studying, so it would be harder to get rich
Stop this little song all the time, mood swings, a song, improved a skill, a song, a bag
Leave the dirtiest kitchen, the floor, the walls, if there is a disaster in the kitchen
The back of the horn at the main entrance of the house
A sort of cabinet or trunk to store 🐸🐸🐸🐸, I know it
Winding watch that old, I liked
Bridges, fridge
Change a burned-out bulb or a blown shower
Power Sim visit his father who is separated from the mother, for example and spend a few days it, or a weekend, as if that yes had 2 houses, 2 bedrooms
The option you go home together with all the sims that are in this current batch, like a family walking in a park, ai they decide to return home for the already late, alas return all together, instead of having to select yes by yes, to return home
Winning this on the day of your wedding / birthday, if not win, get upset with that person next you will
Put to sleep a child or telling a bedtime story, I think that this option does not exist in the sims 4
Courses, I miss courses, arts, physical education, or even a different language and have to pay for these courses
I miss you can click on the door and choose to lock that door, or prevent guests pass through this door or any employee
Receive SMS from others, have tests at school, and there u have to study more to get a better grade, type notes that scheme that has in the sims 3 university
When moving, and choosing a new home to live in, to give a quick look to know how your future home
Hunting fireflies and butterflies, do not know if there is already this new package of the game
Jumping on the bed

Comments

• Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    your fogeting the most important feature of the sims3 and that is the option to do laundry with workable washers and dryer
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    Anzi130Anzi130 Posts: 140 Member
    One thing I would love to have in Sims4 (which we never had in any previous installments either) is the option to give money/funds to a person moving out of the household, so they dont just end up with the magically generated 20.000 simoleons. The same feature should be possible for CAS sims. So we can make richer sims and poorer sims :)
    Origin Account-Name: Anzi120