Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Optional story mode.

Sometimes i find myself lost on what i want to do on the sims because there are so many options.
But then i remember how much i liked the option to play story mode on the sims 1 and 2.

I think it would be neat to have story mode for the sims 4 if it comes out for the xbox or whatever.

opinions?

Comments

• Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I don't know what story mode is. Can you elaborate further?
  • Options
    UnseppiUnseppi Posts: 28 New Member
    Story mode was in the sims 1 and sims 2.
    Basically, you start out with nothing and complete goals in the story to progress and unlock new location with more goals, interactions and objects.
    It can be fun. I'm sure if you look on youtube they will have videos of the sims story mode. It's kind of hard for me to explain.
  • Options
    Taranatar9Taranatar9 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Unseppi wrote: »
    Story mode was in the sims 1 and sims 2.
    Basically, you start out with nothing and complete goals in the story to progress and unlock new location with more goals, interactions and objects.
    It can be fun. I'm sure if you look on youtube they will have videos of the sims story mode. It's kind of hard for me to explain.

There was no such mode in TS1 or 2. Unless you mean the console ports or one of the various spin offs.

In any case, the fact that the game is already so restrictive and structured is a big part of why so many fans dislike it.
  • Options
    UnseppiUnseppi Posts: 28 New Member
    On the sims 1 and 2 for the console it had story mode.
    and i meant it should be optional for the sims 4 if it does come back to the consoles.
    but i do agree that the sims 4 is restricted for sure.
  • Options
    Kayla1161058Kayla1161058 Posts: 2 New Member
    I FEEL YOU.