Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I think we need another Into The Future EP

I really liked the TS3 version especially the buy build items like the beds,tvs etc. I'd like to see a version released for TS4 before it's done.

Comments

• Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I didn't like ITF. But hey, this is the sims and you live and learn what you like and what you don't and build your game accordingly.
  • Options
    shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member
    I really liked ITF too, I think it would be fun to have a new version where you could go to the past or the future. What you do in past could influence both the present and future.
    tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

• Options
    mapleholliemaplehollie Posts: 179 Member
    I think it could definitely work as a game pack. I'm hoping that there will be lots of game packs with different travel destinations and maybe the future could be one of them.
  • Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member

I'd prefer a Futuristic Stuff Pack. Travelling to the Future was really unappealing for me.
  • Options
    windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
    You know? In all the years of playing The Sims, that expansion is the ONLY one that I uninstalled and put away with no intention of ever using it again. I should probably say, I own each and every one of the expansions and stuff packs for each and every Sims games. So that one ep was the worst, added nothing but annoyance and I sincerely hope and pray they never ever do another. Sorry Cat, I just can't stand that one.
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • Options
    SimSwim2SimSwim2 Posts: 2,481 Member
    ITF was not my favorite EP. I prefer my sims games to be more realistic.
    Origin ID: StripedRainbow
  • Options
    lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    I really hope they make a ITF EP for The Sims 4, it was one of my favorite EPs in The Sims 3.
  • Options
    PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    I really liked ITF too, I think it would be fun to have a new version where you could go to the past or the future. What you do in past could influence both the present and future.

You could do that a little bit in TS3. There was the time machine. One time my Sim traveled to the past, and when she returned home, a child walked out from behind the machine. I suddenly had a kid... I stuck to future travel only after that.

(I searched all over for CC TARDIS skin for that thing!)
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
  • Options
    ChausserChausser Posts: 129 Member
    The buildable robots seemed really cool. I'd love to see that be a thing, even if it's not explicitly tied to an ITF EP. A robot butler would go great with the mod scientist sim I'm planning. :)
  • Options
    howsimlishhowsimlish Posts: 709 Member
    ITF looked great, it was the only EP I didn't buy though, oddly enough I love sci-fi and I'm a huge fan of time travel. I really want a sims 4 future/past expansion with paradoxes, accidentally make it so your parents never got married and therefore never gave birth to you, accidentally reveal things about the future, ect. There's a ghost for everyone, death by paradox. :p
  • Options
    AndygalAndygal Posts: 1,280 Member
    Maybe if we get an into the future pack the game will arrive in 2015. Since it seems to be stuck in the Noughties.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    i so agree with this
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(