Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fast Food Restaurants Pack

KarrterrKarrterr Posts: 1,329 Member
edited February 2015 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I am not sure if this idea has already been put out there but it sounded cool to me. I thought even though we don't have cars in the game it still would be cool to have Fast Food Restaurants Pack. A Sim who takes the orders at the drive thru window and gives them their food in a bag. It would show Sims in a car pulling up to the window to pick up their orders. You wouldn't even have to show the entire car in the window. Then the inside of the restaurant you could have a person working the register, a Sim filling the orders, a Sim cooking on the grill and one working the frier. There would also be a manager and you could also do like a "Employee of the month" and there picture is place up on the wall. Then you would have the dining area. Sims could go to the register and place their orders or have a computer at their tables to place orders to make it more futuristic that way. You could have all different types of foods you could cook or make in the friers. You could also have soda machines and condiments counter for filling orders or for restaurant patrons. Employees could wear hairnets when working and work attire. You could also serve soft serve ice creams. Items to include would be like refrigerator, dishwashers, mop and bucket, grease traps for floors, lighting, counters, tables and chairs, stove, frier, ice cream machine, refrigerator, cabinets, soda dispenser, ice machine and registers. You could have bug or rat infestation when the restaurant is not cleaned properly. Maybe even slime in the ice machine. I would then add a Health inspector who would come to inspect the restaurant. There are so many ideas you could do with this. So what do you think?

Comments

• Options
    Redninja52Redninja52 Posts: 200 Member
    This too me just sounds like open fo business
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Yes this needs to happen I could finally make a In-N-Out I would have to learn how to make CC though. With GTW adding nothing for creating restaurants I would love to see a fast food game pack
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"