Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I wish we have the option to upload one sim at a time

marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
edited February 2015 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
Hi :D

I have only found an option to upload the whole household and wish we could upload single members like we could do in the Sims 3 from the dresser!

Please make this possible in a patch!

Anybody else agree with me?
Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

Post edited by marcel21 on

Comments

• Options
    Alysha1988Alysha1988 Posts: 3,452 Member
    Yes please. That and the option to search the gallery for specific ages and genders of sims. Being able to search for a 5 sim household isn't good enough when I just want a teen male or whatever.
  • Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    marcel21 wrote: »

I have only found an option to upload the whole household and wish we could upload single members like we could do in the Sims 3 from the dresser!

What do you mean from the Dresser?
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited February 2015
    I disagree. I like this better because it saves me time. Since I can edit the whole family it's a time saver verses sending each sim to the dresser.

Edit
    I misread the post. I thought at first it was talking about editing sims in cas. I see now the op means uploading a sim from there.
  • Options
    Alysha1988 wrote: »
    Yes please. That and the option to search the gallery for specific ages and genders of sims. Being able to search for a 5 sim household isn't good enough when I just want a teen male or whatever.

Yes Agree!

The gallery needs more search options and the filter settings needs to be from the site and not just in the online part!

• Options
    jackjack_k wrote: »

You don't know what a dresser is lol?

Where you change your clothing ;)

When you use the mirror or the dresser you can save and share your household say after you change their clothing, but I wanted the option to upload one sim like we could do in the Sims 3 from the mirror or dresser!

• Options
    I disagree. I like this better because it saves me time. Since I can edit the whole family it's a time saver verses sending each sim to the dresser.

Edit
    I misread the post. I thought at first it was talking about editing sims in cas. I see now the op means uploading a sim from there.

No lol!

• Options
    catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    You can edit the whole family if you use fulleditmode instead of the dresser.
  • Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    @marcel21 wrote: »

When you use the mirror or the dresser you can save and share your household say after you change their clothing, but I wanted the option to upload one sim like we could do in the Sims 3 from the mirror or dresser!

I know what a Dresser is, but you made it sound like you wished that you could only change one Sim at a time.
    And it's very easy to upload a Single sim.

Enter Create-A-Sim, (from the main menu) and choose the family your Sim is in, and then just delete the remaining family members, and upload.
    You don't even have to enter the family and make them use the Dresser, you can just do it from the main menu :)
  • Options
    catitude5 wrote: »
    You can edit the whole family if you use fulleditmode instead of the dresser.

Do mean like delete the member
    @marcel21 wrote: »

I know what a Dresser is, but you made it sound like you wished that you could only change one Sim at a time.
    And it's very easy to upload a Single sim.

Enter Create-A-Sim, (from the main menu) and choose the family your Sim is in, and then just delete the remaining family members, and upload.
    You don't even have to enter the family and make them use the Dresser, you can just do it from the main menu :)

I think you must have misunderstood my post! I very clearly wrote upload not change :confused:

here below,

I know but i don't want to have to delete them! I don't want to loose relationships, family members and skills ect ect!

• Options
    NADYSOPHIENADYSOPHIE Posts: 356 Member
    It doesn't make sense.

When you go to the dresser all family is shown so you can change the cloths of all sims in one time, and that is better.
    It doesn't make sense come back to the sims 3 or 2 style.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    NADYSOPHIE wrote: »
    It doesn't make sense.

When you go to the dresser all family is shown so you can change the cloths of all Sims in one time, and that is better.
    It doesn't make sense come back to the Sims 3 or 2 style.

Sorry but where are you from?

You don't seem to understand English very well if you can't read and understand what i'm saying!

I'm not trying to be rude here :confused: so sorry :\ if this offend you?

I have very clearly wrote I wish I could upload a single sim like we could in the Sims 3, whether it was from create a sim, the mirror or dresser!

I created a family and added a new member but wanted to upload that new member by himself but if i go into create a sim i only get the option to upload the whole family!

In the Sims 3 you got an option to upload any one member of that household if you wanted to, buying using the mirror or the dresser!

You can save and upload your Sims from the dresser you see!

Have you played the Sims 3?

If you have played it You would know what i'm talking about !

Post edited by marcel21 on