Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I haven't played the game, yet, but...

I wanted to stop by and say hello and give my initial thoughts on the game...

I have made a sim (my avatar) and bult him a house. Once I got into the customization of the sim and the Create-a-Style, I was simply in awe of the endless possibilities. I was blown away when I realized I could pick a plaid or stripe pattern, and change just one color of the pattern or all of them.

I can't wait to get into the game, but, alas, I promised my daughter that I would not play until she gets her game installed. Her computer died and when we got a quote on the diagnostics, we determined it would be cheaper i nthe long run to just buy her a new one. She'll need it for college anyway. We pick it up today, and I should be able to get into the game.

I still have TS2 on my computer and plan to keep playing it, as I have so much more I want to do in my neighborhood.

I am sorry to hear so many simmers are not happy with the game. To me it is not unlike the titles in the Final Fantasy series, where each one is it's own game, and to be treated as such.

Rob

Comments

• Options
    setevaseteva Posts: 69 Member
    edited June 2009
    I agree, we can't expect this game to have all the features of TS2 because most of those came by expansions. That's how EA will make money, making expansions for TS3. Hope you enjoy the game today! I got mine at about noon yesterday and didn't get off until 9 pm last night!
  • Options
    FyrburnFyrburn Posts: 13 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Mine's installing just now, can't wait to get in and try it out!

It's a shame her computer died but it'll be worth the wait :)