Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Better economy

Graham looks super happy about people whining about bills but I think the sims should have more sophisticated economy. First of all building is too cheap. Building a room is super expensive irl. I think they should increase the cost of building and in change offer mortgages. The interest can be used to bind sims from being too rich too easy.

Comments

• Options
    Daquan From StaplesDaquan From Staples Posts: 8 New Member
    Laugh out loud! This is a game.
  • Options
    AndygalAndygal Posts: 1,280 Member
    Building has always been cheap in the Sims, and I like it that way because I like to focus on the Sims themselves and not worry about affording a house.
  • Options
    sallonesallone Posts: 314 Member
    Laugh out loud! This is a game.

And a simulation game means it represents reality more or less. Some can argue less complexity might be more fun, but an argument that games shouldn't have complex systems is not a good one.
    Andygal wrote: »
    Building has always been cheap in the Sims, and I like it that way because I like to focus on the Sims themselves and not worry about affording a house.
    Glad you're enjoying it this way. For me the low difficulty was a downside of the game.
  • Options
    SuRihtanilSuRihtanil Posts: 1,456 Member
    I wish the game had more to spend money on... once you play for awhile bills becomes no issue at all. I have tons of money on the sims just playing it as normal without cheats.