Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Special Recipe: ?!?!?!

Does the Protein Rich special recipe make your sims lose weight?

Comments

• Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    I would say yes but not sure.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    No. It gives the energized moodlet.
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    It's basically like flirty heart cookies, only it makes you excited for an entirely different reason ^
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    OnendOnliYazzieOnendOnliYazzie Posts: 1,375 Member
    special recipes just give off emotions and are perfect meals if you need a sim to be feeling a certain way.
    I love to share my sims stories and hear about others. Got a story you want to share come talk to me!
  • Options
    BadmagicBadmagic Posts: 1,610 Member
    edited February 2015
    Something I never understand with these, similar to other mood dependant options, why lock it to a mood...? Like the cookies, you have to be flirty to make cookies that make you feel flirty... huh... Wouldn't it be simpler and of more use to allow creation of these items independently to give more options to the player in influencing emotional states?
  • Options
    steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    No it doesn't sadly tho there is a potion you can by with reward points that does. Just complete some whims :D
  • Options
    LynarielaLynariela Posts: 3,297 Member
    Each special recipe, as far as I can tell, is attached the mood your sim is in when it gives the option to make it, and will give those that eat said special recipe that emotion. Great for needing a playful mood on the go, or before a workout, etc. I usually have the sim prepare the meal when I'm able to and stick it in the fridge for household use.
    Twitter, Twitch, and Gallery ID - Lynariela
  • Options
    steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    Each special recipe, as far as I can tell, is attached the mood your sim is in when it gives the option to make it, and will give those that eat said special recipe that emotion. Great for needing a playful mood on the go, or before a workout, etc. I usually have the sim prepare the meal when I'm able to and stick it in the fridge for household use.

Yup like the cute heart cookies when your sim feels flirty ;)
  • Options
    123fendas123fendas Posts: 9 New Member
    edited February 2015
    Thanks for the replies, but I got another question. Does the 'Protein Shake' at the bar make your sim more ripped? Beacuse the moodlet says so... "Not only does protein fill you up, but it helps you build muscle!"

EDIT: I think it does... but i'm not too sure
    Post edited by 123fendas on