Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Downloading Items Bought From Store

I don't seem to be able to download any of the items I purchased from the store. I try to download and this is what happens: 1) A window pops up asking what program I want to use to "launch" it with. I choose Origins. Nothing happens after that. What I'm I doing or not doing?

Comments

• Options
    mrln1975mrln1975 Posts: 186 Member
    Use in game store. That' s what I 'm doing at the moment
    04-04-15_8-27nbspPM.png
  • Options
    mrln1975mrln1975 Posts: 186 Member
    Load the game.go to buy mode. Left side should see a shopping bag. Has all the items you purchased . Download from there
    04-04-15_8-27nbspPM.png
  • Options
    SemaviLadySemaviLady Posts: 526 Member
    edited February 2015
    Items bought from the store need your TS3 game launcher to install the objects into your sim game.

Origin handles hundred of games and only installs the actual games. It does not install things from TS3 store.
    Cheerleader_by_CookiemagiK.gifI've owned the TS3 Store since Feb 2015-thanks to the help of many other simmers
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ☆★☆ My Page ☆★☆-♞- TS3❣
  • Options
    ReedusRocks38ReedusRocks38 Posts: 10 New Member
    I'm sorry, but I'm really having trouble here! I was able to install the Sims 3 Base Game with no problem, but the Sims 3 Late Night Expansion is giving me a really difficult time! I swear I'm doing everything I did the first time and it's not working! I'm loading the game, I don't see a shopping bag.......Help! - Sims Newbie
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Thank you for your advice. Unfortunately, I was not able to download the game in the digital format. I was able to see a list of items I downloaded and/or installed. Oh, and I didn't see a shopping bag anywhere. :P
  • Options
    Hey! I just wanted to give an update on the installation of Sims 3 Base Game, Late Night,and High End Lofts. Well, after deleting a lot of video content that took up a lot of space on my computer, I was finally able to successfully download The Sims 3 Base Game along with Late Night. I don't think my computer has nearly enough storage space for High End Lofts, so, I'm just going to forget about that one for now. Thank you again to everyone for your advice!!! :)