Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Buy A second Property

Please bring back the ability to own many properties again <3

Comments

• Options
    babybunnymeisbabybunnymeis Posts: 78 Member
    Yes, but with the current neighbourhood setting it's not exactly ideal. There is barely enough space for all my Sims to have just one property :P haha
  • Options
    ShingaraShingara Posts: 38 Member
    I would like the option and a way to do it would be to implement apartment block lots, this way you could have 1 huge building on a plot, maybe go to 6-7 levels high, something like 70-70 so then you could have multiple family all living in the same building, they each own there own apartment.

They would use the parks for outdoor activities and they would be the cheapest housing to start with but nothing would stop players from creating expensive studio flats also.

For this to work i would like to see ea put a new zone in just for these building types, that way there would be fewer homeless none played sims and players designs could get even more wild in creations.
  • Options
    -x-VVOLF-x--x-VVOLF-x- Posts: 148 Member
    edited February 2015
    Shingara wrote: »
    I would like the option and a way to do it would be to implement apartment block lots, this way you could have 1 huge building on a plot, maybe go to 6-7 levels high, something like 70-70 so then you could have multiple family all living in the same building, they each own there own apartment.

They would use the parks for outdoor activities and they would be the cheapest housing to start with but nothing would stop players from creating expensive studio flats also.

For this to work i would like to see ea put a new zone in just for these building types, that way there would be fewer homeless none played sims and players designs could get even more wild in creations.
    15430376928_cc878862a5_o.png

the sims already have an apartment lot
  • Options
    -x-VVOLF-x--x-VVOLF-x- Posts: 148 Member
    I'm only joking i made that, i would like to be able to by a second property but would like to also build underground again this would give us more room to build as well as a place to hide our crap we don't want inside our homes like collections, i want one of each bug but don't want them taking space in inventory or on my lot