Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4: Game Pack ideas

I think these could be AWESOME as actual game packs in the future! :smiley:

Amusement Park:
Enjoy a fun day at the amusement park and experience all the exciting rides and carnival games! Assemble your dreams roller coaster and give your Sims the ultimate thrill ride.

Heroes & Villains:
Secret identities, super powers, and spandex combine to create Super Sims! Fight crime, change the world around you with telekinetic powers, or manipulate your friends and enemies with mind control. Your Sims can even develop an all new Flying skill!

Circus Life:
Your Sims can now enjoy their time at the new Circus destination, or they can even become Circus Entertainers or Circus Workers! There are even new exotic animals perfect for Circus Life, such as elephants and monkeys that your Sims can befriend or even adopt!
- Circus Entertainer career: Your Sim can start off as a Circus clown, and then develop their way to Magicians to Master acrobats!
- Circus Worker career: Sell popcorn, hire Circus employees, tempt other Sims to buy tickets, and eventually become the Circus owner and get tons of simoleons while your circus business is doing great.

Castaway:
Your Sim awakes alone on a tropical island…utilize your survival skills to make shelter, find food, and search for a way to be rescued. Can you escape before the volcano erupts and destroys the island?

What do you think?

Comments

• Options
    toddlercuddler91toddlercuddler91 Posts: 274 Member
    Another RollerCoaster Tycoon fan? Excellent!
    My idea, as I already said in the other thread, and therefore is useless that I repeat here, but I'l do it anyway, is to make 9 new expansion packs each based on a different theme of SimCity Societies.
    Also an expansion pack about hippies, one in a steampunk world and one in an anarchical world.
    tumblr_n8noa4vwNZ1s5cr98o1_500.gif
  • Options
    ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Another RollerCoaster Tycoon fan? Excellent!
    My idea, as I already said in the other thread, and therefore is useless that I repeat here, but I'l do it anyway, is to make 9 new expansion packs each based on a different theme of SimCity Societies.
    Also an expansion pack about hippies, one in a steampunk world and one in an anarchical world.
    Maybe some of those could be rather stuff packs or game packs, but otherwise I like your ideas :)