Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Business Ideas

So, i know the trailer shows that we will be able to build and manage our own bakeries, but does a cafe fall under that umbrella? i noticed several sims eating with drinks and the police officer is indeed drinking coffee. the way the trailer represented the bakery, the idea of a cafe being involved seemed ambiguous. I was just curious to know if cafes were a possibility as a business, as well as any other eating establishment, like just a plain restaurant or even a simple little diner. ALSO, since the base game came with bars and lounges as a community venue, and sims can own bars in their own homes, does this mean that sims can build and perhaps even manage their own bars, lounges, and clubs?

Comments

• Options
    k3okik3oki Posts: 107 Member
    edited February 2015
    > @Autocon324 said:
    > So, i know the trailer shows that we will be able to build and manage our own bakeries, but does a cafe fall under that umbrella? i noticed several sims eating with drinks and the police officer is indeed drinking coffee. the way the trailer represented the bakery, the idea of a cafe being involved seemed ambiguous. I was just curious to know if cafes were a possibility as a business, as well as any other eating establishment, like just a plain restaurant or even a simple little diner. ALSO, since the base game came with bars and lounges as a community venue, and sims can own bars in their own homes, does this mean that sims can build and perhaps even manage their own bars, lounges, and clubs?

I hope we can manage every single shop/service they release after this expansion pack, for example, nightclubs, bars, lounges. This expansion pack at first doens't look like a big deal but in the future, if they connect that one with other expansions, will greatly increase its value
  • Options
    SimsLovahSimsLovah Posts: 394 Member
    I know what my sims are doing;

Kezia (Mum of 2 children); Bakery manager
    Seb (Kezias hubby; Doctor :)
  • Options
    AndygalAndygal Posts: 1,280 Member
    Elza Pancakes (or one of her kids if she's already dead when the EP comes out) will have to manage a cafe or bakery. This will happen.
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    I kind of want to do something I've never done in OFB and that's have a chain of a business. Like a chain of bakeries or boutiques. That's what I'm really excited about doing in this EP.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    LisameesimsLisameesims Posts: 1,125 Member
    I liked making a Fish shop in Sim-3, because there were lots of pretty decorations to use for that theme. Might have to wait a year and buy all the packs/ep's before i get enough decorations to use for my sim-4 game?
    Screenshot-699.jpg
    shop2.png