Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I won't be buying Get to Work on Origin if there's no Origin exclusive content

Either make some Origin exclusive content and I'll buy it on Origin. EA gets to keep all my 40 bucks in this case.

Or there's no Origin exclusive content and I'll buy it at around $30 at an online retailer. EA will probably only see $25-28 from me in this case after the retailer gets a cut.

So please make some decent content for Origin.
qidpmcvgek8y.png

Comments

• Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Demanding, aren't we!
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    edited February 2015
    elelunicy wrote: »
    Either make some Origin exclusive content and I'll buy it on Origin. EA gets to keep all my 40 bucks in this case.

Or there's no Origin exclusive content and I'll buy it at around $30 at an online retailer. EA will probably only see $25-28 from me in this case after the retailer gets a cut.

How do you buy a digital download from another retailer?
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    xtinagaga97xtinagaga97 Posts: 600 Member
    NO! I absolutely hate Origin exclusive stuff! It totally encourages monopolizing, plus with Amazon I get free 2 day shipping :)
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    I always had pre-orders waiting for me in the past but I'm not buying any content for TS4 at full price....and Origin never had any special content that enticed me to buy there.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    burntcheese223burntcheese223 Posts: 1,157 Member
    edited February 2015

I think they mean buying a physical copy :)

Nevermind. I misread it.
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member

You can buy digital from other retailers. You get a code and redeem it on Origin.

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    burntcheese223burntcheese223 Posts: 1,157 Member

You can buy digital from other retailers. You get a code and redeem it on Origin.

I know, I just misread the post lol. I have gotten digital games from amazon.
  • Options
    TOLKIENTOLKIEN Posts: 1,594 Member
    To be honest I was never really impressed with the origin exclusive stuff for the Sims 3 expansions. Oh sure there was the odd item but overall...
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    TOLKIEN wrote: »
    To be honest I was never really impressed with the origin exclusive stuff for the Sims 3 expansions. Oh sure there was the odd item but overall...

I hated Origin, honestly. Still do.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    TOLKIEN wrote: »

The only one I liked was the dark industrial set from Into the Future.

So please, make some worthwhile for Get to Work and give me a reason to buy it on Origin
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Options
    Biggos6Biggos6 Posts: 412 Member
    If they don't have it not, then it's time to hand over your cash to an online retailer. I asked battlechick and she confirmed there's nothing coming along with the expansion pack.
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited February 2015

So please make some decent content for Origim guying it from origin so i never have to worry aBOUT THE DISK BREAKKING AQND I CAN DOWNLOAD WQUICKLY

If they haven't already maybe they won't i mean what about the people who already pre ordered!

If I buy this in a shop it would cost be at least £40 so going to stick with origin, its not bad at all, I got the GP from it with no trouble :D

I won't have to worry about the disk breaking using origin and can download fast without haven to go to a shop for it :D

Maybe they will give some bonus content closer to April but i personally don't care about it because £30 is a great price :D
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon