Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Open for business expansion

make a similar expansion of The sims 2 open for business game but also a lot better :-)

Comments

• Options
    SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    They should allow business space to be purchased in buildings. So, We could make a mall but have different staff/managers for stores and restaurants.
  • Options
    Lollipop234Lollipop234 Posts: 251 Member
    Oh yeah, Open for Business is one of my favourite expansion packs in the Sims 2. It was really popular back then, so they should really reintroduce it for the Sims 4, with some improvements of course!
    I'm playing the Sims since day 1.
    I hate my username (Please forgive my younger self)
    Origin ID: VanillaxSimmer
    Raines legacy family tree

Visit my simblr!
  • Options
    GrinSaturdayGrinSaturday Posts: 45 Member
    YES, Open for Business was so much fun! Although after a while I realized how easy it was to get rich if you opened a furniture store, lol. I'd like to have a bakery much more, though, and I'd like to have new recipes for that! Or even a restaurant :D
  • Options
    Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    edited January 2015
    TS4: Open for Business development pics were leaked sometime ago. It's likely going to be the first expansion coming right after the first game pack, Outdoor Retreat.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/801184/open-for-business-the-first-expansion-new-concept-art-suggests-so/p1
  • Options
    Sa3ana3aSa3ana3a Posts: 79 Member
    That's so nice. I would definitely play it.
  • Options
    GrumpyCatGrumpyCat Posts: 28 Member
    It was one of the best expansions, I hope it will be remade (and improved).
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    I really hope they make this happen.
  • Options
    Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,993 Member
    gstar0990 wrote: »
    make a similar expansion of The sims 2 open for business game but also a lot better :-)

I would hope so. I really want to be able to run my own business in the game. That would be a cool edition to the Sims 4.
  • Options
    Sk8rblaze wrote: »
    TS4: Open for Business development pics were leaked sometime ago. It's likely going to be the first expansion coming right after the first game pack, Outdoor Retreat.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/801184/open-for-business-the-first-expansion-new-concept-art-suggests-so/p1

That looks so cool. That could be fun if its really, especially if they're bringing back world editing tools as Billycraignotley suspects. I would really like to be able to create worlds for the Sims 4 like we could for the Sims 3.
  • Options
    keekee53 wrote: »
    I really hope they make this happen.

So do I!
  • Options
    gstar0990gstar0990 Posts: 3 New Member
    edited February 2015
    Soo.... another expansion coming out in April guys!! :-) and it looks like an expansion similar to The Open For business! yahoo!!.... Let's hope it's good ay.