Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Possible Expansion Pack Rumor

As a sim fan/fanatic since the very beginning, I will say this: if the OFB expansion rumor is real, then, hands down, I am A Sims 4 game fan all in. No matter what. That is the expansion that I dreamed of resurfacing since the Sims 2 Open for Business. That would be huge for me personally!

Just a hint for future expansion ideas.
tumblr_nc81zxn8g31qa6q9uo1_500.gif

Comments

• Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    I think it's real, it's just am matter of confirming the actual release date at this point. We have an entire trailer now full of things that are not in the game at all right now. I guess it could be modded and CC stuff but I don't see the point of anyone going to that trouble. If it sticks around past today you will know for sure because if it were not real I'm sure EA would get that off the internet ASAP.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    vessmevessme Posts: 492 Member
    Oh I hope so. I feel like doing cartwheels right now! :)
    tumblr_nc81zxn8g31qa6q9uo1_500.gif
  • Options
    RebcoonRebcoon Posts: 157 Member
    Well Norway blogs and the website (I believe?) has confirmed it by sharing the trailer
  • Options
    br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    OMG (Dances)
    Br560.
    Playing the sims since 2012
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    So a open for business ambitions mix expansion sounds good, I would almost say they are trying but we have no toddlers or real teens and bassinet babies still.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"