Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I almost had a panic attack early in the morning!

Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,912 Member
As like with all mornings, I let Brownie outside so he can use the restroom. Normally I check the gates to make sure they are closed. My brother in law sometimes leaves them open by accident, this morning however I failed to check because one I am too tired to be up right now and two my niece was screamong in my ear that she wanted to watch Sofia the First. So I just let Brownie out without checking the gates. I look out the window 5 minutes later and it looked like the gate was open. I started panicking and put on my shoes and went outside. Low and behold the gate was closed and here comes Brownie trotting around the corner to greet me.

Geez heart attack much! -_-

Comments

• Options
    missbritt1989missbritt1989 Posts: 90 Member
    You poor thing! I've had my fair share of heart attacks! For the first year that I lived in my house, my small dog, Roxy made it her personal mission to find every spot in the fence she could squeeze her body under! Luckily she never got very far and I was able to just open the front door, call her name and she would come back inside! Now, I have tons of little pieces of wood all along the bottom of the fence so she can't crawl under them! Her new mission is to annoy the squirrel population!
  • Options
    cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    mmmm brownies....
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • Options
    AnnarosexxAnnarosexx Posts: 86 Member
    edited January 2015
    Once my kitty cat went missing for a few days, I was just falling asleep when something leaped on me. I almost had a heart attack and there he was, meowing on my bed for food. He must have come through the window. It was a nice surprise though! I'm glad your dog was safe. Pets are always giving you mini heart attacks.
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    My dog likes to hide under my bed at times. I get that same mini heart attack when I call his name and he doesn't come to me.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    As like with all mornings, I let Brownie outside so he can use the restroom.
    Wut?

The dog has a restroom? Does he have his own pile of magazines to read whilst he is in there doing his business?
  • Options
    aleneghan619aleneghan619 Posts: 4,947 Member
    Oh dear, I think someone is putting something in your brownies
    tumblr_inline_movqnq54lT1qz4rgp.gif

• Options
    zorba2357zorba2357 Posts: 6,103 Member
    plopppo wrote: »
    Wut?

The dog has a restroom? Does he have his own pile of magazines to read whilst he is in there doing his business?

I think he reads "Mad" magazine, yep, that's it.

• Options
    AlannahGreenAlannahGreen Posts: 164 Member
    The dog in my pfp went missing for about 15 minutes once. The front gate was open (he was only around 16 at the time, so he couldn't run) so he decided to wander along the footpath into our neighbors house. When we found out we drove around the corner of our street and saw him leaving the neighbors driveway walking down the footpath. XD so funny but scary
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,912 Member
    zorba2357 wrote: »
    plopppo wrote: »
    Wut?

I think he reads "Mad" magazine, yep, that's it.

He isn't a fan of MAD. He prefers Nat Geo. :)
    That magazine has stuff about his ancestors don't cha know?