Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Remember these closets?

As the title says, do you remember these closets?

Would you like them to return?
hqdefault.jpg

I would love these closets to return. I used them a lot in the Sims 2. ;)

Comments

• Options
    Shadecaster101Shadecaster101 Posts: 1,343 Member
    Yes, of course I do. They're more realistic, and I don't see why they haven't made a reappearance since The Sims 2.
  • Options
    kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    Yes. I just installed some. It's far too soon to forget.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Options
    SpradaciSprojSpradaciSproj Posts: 1,272 Member
    I'd love for closets to return. :)
  • Options
    hihi122122hihi122122 Posts: 1,259 Member
    I've missed them for far too long...
  • Options
    VlaxitovVlaxitov Posts: 5,798 Member
    .33b26us.jpg.
  • Options
    LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    Vlaxitov wrote: »
    .33b26us.jpg.

Then there are the ones that pick clothes from their bed cause they were too lazy to put it away.
  • Options
    Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    LaAbby wrote: »
    Vlaxitov wrote: »
    .33b26us.jpg.

Then there are the ones that pick clothes from their bed cause they were too lazy to put it away.

Stop talking about me ! :p

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • Options
    KittenkissKittenkiss Posts: 1,047 Member
    Harry Potter is fond of closets too, I hear.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    edited January 2015
    innit_doe wrote: »
    the game has cut content, doe

That would be content "cut" from (i.e. not added into) Sims 3, too, in this case. People have been asking for closets since Sims 3 launched.

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    shay480shay480 Posts: 880 Member

I miss closets too!

"I'm hungry! Bring me a neighbor!"
    b9b8f6e8.jpg
  • Options
    HunterInShadowHunterInShadow Posts: 302 Member
    Hmm, you might be able to simulate a built-in closet by building a small room(1x2, the size of a dresser and a clothes rack) and moveobject a double-wide door or archway into the "room". Of course, that wouldn't be functional (you'd need another dresser in the bedroom for Sims to use), but it would at least look like a closet. You could alternatively use a 1x1 dresser and a shoe rack to make things look a bit more interesting.

Larger, upscale houses could also have walk-in dressing rooms with multiple (his-and-her) dressers and clothes racks, these could be either made functional or act the part of a built-in closet.
    "Never tempt the Predator into a Bloodlust." - HunterInShadow
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    I remember when those were added to TS2 and I don't think I built one house afterwards that didn't have a closet in every bedroom afterwards. I was a bit surprised that they never made their "return" in TS3.
  • Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    yes, and want them in Sims 4!
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited January 2015
    Those would be incredible. Add me. I think they left out a bunch of great stuff from S1 & S2 in S3. The closets, the Santa NPC set, the lg. aquarium tank that sims could swim in, interactions with toddlers/infants ect. I really wanted that tank and really thought with mermaids and IP that it would show up or in the store. Also, the Santa set could've been added as a store set easily. I'm trying to be patient and see what they add via patch, gamepacks, and EPs this year. I'm hoping that they really round out the S4 unlike the S3. I also hope they continue to make neighborhoods larger and more open worldish as we saw with the campground; maybe not perfect, but def. an improvement. :)