Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Open for Business

Please please bring back the open for business Exp. That was may favorite and it would be a great addition to this game..

Comments

• Options
    wingslike_eagleswingslike_eagles Posts: 88 Member
    YES! I agree! I just bought The Sims 2 again simply to play Open for Business. I love the challenge of running a business and the feeling of accomplishment as you see it grow.

It is absolutely my favorite expansion pack. I could go on and on about it!
  • Options
    AtlaxaAtlaxa Posts: 327 Member
    I agree; it was one of the best expansions.
  • Options
    JhoveJhove Posts: 113 Member
    I agree and no matter how persistent fans were they NEVER really gave us OFB in TS3. I have kinda gave up hope, why? Because yes TS3 did try to address it with premium content items from the store but it never truly lived up to what OFB was all about. The series is supposed to get better features, not worse. Leaving out crucial features like restocking, training cashiers, having a home business while living on the actual business lot. Small to some but huge huge features that sim players will never forget. To me, a simmer since day 1..cannot live without running a business so with a collection of mods do the best I can in TS3. But it's not the same! Please don't make us wait an eternity. Please bring back OFB with a vengeance.
  • Options
    LycoRobyn2LycoRobyn2 Posts: 51 Member
    Completely agree! The premium content thing with the store really turned me off for awhile. Make the expansion packs, don't charge people for separate features that would be included in all one pack.
  • Options
    GlamourSimmerGlamourSimmer Posts: 238 Member
    I couldn't agree more! I love the open for business EP
    Sim is life !
    Gaming Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjdolzKVXRHZhBiMKXTdofw ( Don't be afraid to go subscribe )
  • Options
    Linds_the_kittyLinds_the_kitty Posts: 565 Member
    I agree, too! :)
    It would be nice to see all of the businesses and the bakeries in the game!!
  • Options
    LysistrataLysistrata Posts: 323 Member
    OFB was just okay to me. I really wanted to like it, but I could never feel as passionately about it as some. That stated, it would be interesting to see it reworked for the new generation of Sims. It's not at the top of my list for expansion wishes, but I would definitely rather give my sims the ability to run their own businesses as opposed to endowing them and the world with magical and supernatural abilities/features/creatures. I like to play as close to reality as possible, and if done right, businesses could add a cool dimension to the game. The Careers EP that's speculated to be next sounds cool, but so did Ambitions, which turned out to be not as great as the hype. I'm choosing to be optimistic that this time, the developers will expand on what works and change what doesn't.
  • Options
    SuRihtanilSuRihtanil Posts: 1,456 Member
    They aren't going to do that because they want we want it to bad... and that we actually have been asking for it since TS3 first launched a pack. That is a cold hard truth sadly.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,094 Member
    Open for Businesses was the best Sims expansion ever and is a must have for me even before Nightlife and Seasons.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    Yes please. It's my most-wanted expansion pack. All those lovely things my sims can make are just begging to be sold in cute little shops!
  • Options
    ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,056 Member
    This expansion was mentioned in the October survey, so it's possible that we will get it. :)
    BUSINESS OWNER

Experience the life of an entrepreneur in The Sims 4. Build a variety of different business types and manage both employees and customers alike. Create unique products, imbue them with special sentimental valies, and run your business as you see fit.

Details/Features

Create & Manage A Business: Design a store to attract the right customers, fill it with the right items to drive sales, manage the business by hiring and firing employees, and advertise to gain more customers.
    Create A clothing Boutique: Assemble custom fashions to sell in your own clothing boutique.
    Art Gallery: Fill your art gallery with unique paintings and photographs while managing it at the same time.
    Bakeries & Cafes: Create tasty treats and sell them to other Sims in your own Bakery or Cafe.
    Share Your Stores: Share your businesses with the world using the Gallery. Can other players run your business better than you?
    Photography Career: Capture timeless memories with your camera and sell your images to the highest bidder to earn some Simoleons.

GIVE US THIS EP MAXIS!!! <3
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    ULIBABA66 wrote: »
    This expansion was mentioned in the October survey, so it's possible that we will get it. :)
    BUSINESS OWNER

Experience the life of an entrepreneur in The Sims 4. Build a variety of different business types and manage both employees and customers alike. Create unique products, imbue them with special sentimental valies, and run your business as you see fit.

Details/Features

Create & Manage A Business: Design a store to attract the right customers, fill it with the right items to drive sales, manage the business by hiring and firing employees, and advertise to gain more customers.
    Create A clothing Boutique: Assemble custom fashions to sell in your own clothing boutique.
    Art Gallery: Fill your art gallery with unique paintings and photographs while managing it at the same time.
    Bakeries & Cafes: Create tasty treats and sell them to other Sims in your own Bakery or Cafe.
    Share Your Stores: Share your businesses with the world using the Gallery. Can other players run your business better than you?
    Photography Career: Capture timeless memories with your camera and sell your images to the highest bidder to earn some Simoleons.

GIVE US THIS EP MAXIS!!! <3

Yes... GIVE IT TO US NOW!!!

512044.gif

*gives charmingly innocent smile*

I just read the Town Life description in the other thread and these two ideas combined pretty much make EXACTLY my style of gameplay. :)

I really hope they don't make us wait for long on this one. I was so disappointed we didn't get OFB for TS3, I don't think I could put myself through the pain of waiting again.
  • Options
    JhoveJhove Posts: 113 Member
    Please EA? With mounds of players money on top?
  • Options
    cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    I really hope for this expansion as well, is my favourite of TS 2. I think we are more likely to get the EP in TS 4 because of the lot set up. Could you imagine ts3 and an empty shops. My lots weren't empty because I had twallans SP but I if left to EA SP was pretty sad for visitors. Here's hoping...