Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ghosts - Urn disappears

Hi

So I have been playing a legacy and my founder and her husband have both passed on. I have both their urns on display in the house but when I play the game the father's urn just disappears. He died a little bit before her. Why is the urn disappearing? I wanted to keep them on display - even if the ghosts can't come out to play.

I read somewhere that towns delete people if there are more than 180 people? And I also read that ghosts don't last long? So is there nothing I can do?

Comments

• Options
    jaxie086jaxie086 Posts: 1,920 Member
    Hm... I know sometimes I urns can be found in a sims inventory. Maybe for some reason it got sent to an inventory?
  • Options
    Angelicbabe09Angelicbabe09 Posts: 19 Member
    > @jaxie086 said:
    > Hm... I know sometimes I urns can be found in a sims inventory. Maybe for some reason it got sent to an inventory?
    I checked all that aswell as the household inventory. The urn just disappeared. I had to go back to a previous save (and lost my progress) but now my urn is safely in the household inventory. I just want to put it on display. So annoying.

I did delete some households in the world to see if that helps.
  • Options
    MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    There are several ways to try to control population, but the latest is a "no culling" mod at MTS. I've only just started trying it, and I'm not familiar with the modder, so I can't speak to how well it works, but it may be worth a shot. Back up your saves for good luck; good practice before installing any new mod.

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=545615