Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 stopped working!

So, my game stops working when I place a build from the gallery. A specific build (a community member's build). Only with this build the game starts loading and then appears the message: the sims 4 stopped working ecc ecc
Is there anyone who can help? Thank you. :)

Comments

• Options
    sheyoncexxxsheyoncexxx Posts: 24 Member
    I can't help but if it makes you feel any better, mine is the same and its frustrating!! :(
  • Options
    superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    Wow! I'm not alone! Is it the same problem? The game stops working only with that build?
  • Options
    dogdancerdogdancer Posts: 447 Member
    Have any of you tried reinstalling the game? It might just work. Reinstalling the game has solved some problems for me. It might help you two with the game's issues. By the way, you won't lose progress with the game. It is apparently saved in a cloud.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    dogdancer wrote: »
    Have any of you tried reinstalling the game? It might just work. Reinstalling the game has solved some problems for me. It might help you two with the game's issues. By the way, you won't lose progress with the game. It is apparently saved in a cloud.

The game isn't saved in the cloud: the game info is in My Documents on your computer. But that isn't supposed to get touched by uninstalling and reinstalling. Just in case, though, it never hurts to back it up first.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    LADYKAY75LADYKAY75 Posts: 46 Member
    edited January 2015
    I'm having that problem as well. My last save was at the retreat and I can't get past loading page before I get the message that TS4 stopped working......Not happy at all. Tried it. Didn't work. Please fix Maxis.
    Post edited by LADYKAY75 on
  • Options
    superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    edited January 2015
    dogdancer wrote: »

No I didn't try, because it's very annoying but it's not such a big "problem" and I don't have so much time to waste in uninstalling and reinstalling the game.