Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Outdoor Retreat Official Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpx72bF4GFY

Totally getting this when I get home from work!
Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png

Comments

• Options
    MiffoShortMiffoShort Posts: 1,901 Member
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpx72bF4GFY

The full trailer for the game :)

Matthew.
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Thanks! The full map is bigger than I thought it would be but still...I am not that interested in it. I wish our Sims could live there. we need more livable lots.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    Looks like it will be fun. :D
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    SelenaGrey wrote: »
    Camping just does not appeal to me I guess.

The same. and I think that's a part of why some people are not buying it. I have no interest in camping. If it were something I'd be interested it I'd probably buy it, even if the "world" it's in is still too small for my liking. But I don't see the reason to inflict camping on my Sims....
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    CrackFoxCrackFox Posts: 1,507 Member
    Looks very pleasant but not quite worth the asking price. I'm looking forward to getting some youtube reviews though. Maybe i'll buy it when it's on sale.
  • Options
    MiffoShortMiffoShort Posts: 1,901 Member
    @jcp011c2: I wish we had more liveable lots as well :) Hopefully soon we'll get more lots for our Sims to live in :)

Matthew.
  • Options
    SophieDiddleSophieDiddle Posts: 578 Member
    This trailer did absolutely nothing for me.
    Not excited by sims content....what is happening to me O.O
  • Options
    ts3semlts3seml Posts: 440 Member
    I'm so excited. Can't wait. :)
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Thanks for the trailer; it is taking about an hour for mine to load(not EA fault, but my carrier who charges me for 10 and will only provide 4 to where I live, which is one minute outside our main city; not small). Personally, with the ranger station store, new aspiration, new trait, new skill, new hairs/clothes(one simmer who is playing said it had more than she expected), stuff, build/buy, 3 neighborhoods to explore and more, I think it is worth it. We paid more for SPs and store stuff. Can't wait to see all the stuff added and look at the new neighborhoods. Gardening is a huge one for me besides families, so I'm glad to get the new harvestables/herbs. :D