Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello :) I have forgotten how to change my avatar picture on here- can someone help please?

I last changed it in August I think but I only got sims 4 on christmas day so I have forgotten. How do I upload a pic? Thanks :)

Comments

• Options
    sapphiretigersapphiretiger Posts: 260 Member
    :|
  • Options
    NightmareCandleNightmareCandle Posts: 531 Member
    edited January 2015
    Go to your profile, hover over your avie, and click the Change Picture text that pops up.
    You are a New Member though - I don't know if you can change it until you have 50 points.
    ► ♦ 8XGb8hl.gif ♦ ◄
  • Options
    MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    Go to your profile and click on your picture. Proceed from there.
  • Options
    Thank you so much for your replies. I've tried that and nothing comes up?? Thank you.
  • Options
    NightmareCandleNightmareCandle Posts: 531 Member
    edited January 2015
    Thank you so much for your replies. I've tried that and nothing comes up?? Thank you.

You're a new member. They probably added the no avatar/no signature/no profile editing restriction after you had already joined and uploaded your avie. [Here] is a thread with info on how to become a Member.
    ► ♦ 8XGb8hl.gif ♦ ◄
  • Options
    Oh, just noticed that your rank is still "new member." You can't change until your rank is "member."
  • Options
    Really? I've been a member (sims 3) from 2010? Does it reset you as a new member on these newer forums then? If you have not posted much on here? and thanks I will check out the link.
  • Options
    They reset them at some point awhile back.
  • Options
    Oh I see it says it's like a points system! Arrgh! Better get posting then :) Thanks guys :D
  • Options
    sorry cross post!
  • Options
    zOmBiEcLoWnzOmBiEcLoWn Posts: 48 Member
    I have over 60 points, but I guess I'll have to stay an alien ghost for a while longer. ;)