Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Outdoor Retreat

When it will come out and will it be free or...?

Comments

• Options
    AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    It will come anytime this week and it won't be free.
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
  • Options
    kitty29041985kitty29041985 Posts: 792 Member
    so it's like an EP?
  • Options
    sofisky123sofisky123 Posts: 88 Member
    20 ish in price
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    so it's like an EP?

almost like EP but more focused on certain thing. In this case camping in the forest.
  • Options
    Andrew060Andrew060 Posts: 281 Member
    They say it's more like a stuff pack than an expansion pack. Either way, Im not buying it.
    Andrew - UK Fan and player of the Sims since the year 2000
  • Options
    Andrew060 wrote: »
    They say it's more like a stuff pack than an expansion pack. Either way, Im not buying it.

Hmm, I've seen you said that you're not buying it in a couple other thread you must really hate this GP.
  • Options
    AkramA wrote: »

Hmm, I've seen you said that you're not buying it in a couple other thread you must really hate this GP.

Yep, where people talk about it I give my opinion on it which is that I think the pack is ridiculous when we need so many other improvements first.
  • Options

Yep, where people talk about it I give my opinion on it which is that I think the pack is ridiculous when we need so many other improvements first.

Yeah, maybe just don't post it in every single post about Outdoor Retreat, someone might thing that it's a spam. Try to keep on the right topic.
  • Options

Yeah, maybe just don't post it in every single post about Outdoor Retreat, someone might thing that it's a spam. Try to keep on the right topic.

If people create new threads about it, I'm not allowed to take part and express my opinion? No sorry....
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    It s a mini expansion pack and I am buying it.
  • Options
    ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    edited January 2015
    Still staying Next Week on my home game game screen, but it said Next Week, last week, so will it be this week or next week? ;)
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • Options
    jaxie086jaxie086 Posts: 1,920 Member
    so it's like an EP?

It's nothing like an EP. Its more like the SPs we used to get for ts3. A couple new objects, a couple new interactions, and a new world.