Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NM

SnazzyTazzySnazzyTazzy Posts: 41 Member
Don't know how to post correctly...

Comments

• Options
    GoldpuffleGoldpuffle Posts: 1,872 Member
    What don't you know how to? I could possibly Help :).
  • Options
    I posted a challenge I created for my game. I wanted to share it. But it only showed a few lines of my long post? I haven't posted a discussion before, so I don't know what I did wrong.
  • Options
    God the internet lately Hm? :) Well, I have not written long posts before, What is your internet browser? I am Opera. I could probably help you if I knew your internet browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, etc.). Internet browsers are sometimes a little bit picky on this issue...
  • Options
    I use Firefox. I do not have problems posting on other forums that I belong to.
  • Options
    Firefox is a good browser. Have you tried exiting out of it, redoing the post and then seeing if it turns out correctly. If not I'm sorry but I don't have much experience in this department, I just started writing on the forums a few weeks ago and just started tumblr a few months ago.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Still not working. Boo! I dunno what the problem is.
  • Options
    Nicarra60Nicarra60 Posts: 2,916 Member
    It might be a limit while you are a new member. The forums like you to have been around - commented on other posts, had a few likes, etc.
    My Sim Story blogs -- Hi Mum, It's Sammy || WA with the Grants || Art flows through || Sims Short Stories (Adult content warning)
  • Options
    That's what I was thinking, Nicarra. It seems so wrong to have been around so long and be treated like a newbie. Such is life.
  • Options
    Nicarra60Nicarra60 Posts: 2,916 Member
    Post more comments - you definitely need more posts. :D
    My Sim Story blogs -- Hi Mum, It's Sammy || WA with the Grants || Art flows through || Sims Short Stories (Adult content warning)
  • Options
    Yeah, I am working on it. I hate posting just to post, but the POWERS THAT BE insist upon it.