Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Its Official! The Story Im developing is back on its tracks again! which now people say is...

A Long time ago; sometime during the year 2014.
there was once a story being developed by a storyteller of the Sims community under the alias "Dariu"
The story was supposed to be quite wacky, emotional, dramatic, and occassionally boring.
but due to the halloween release of the Star Wars outfits...
all hope of that story was shattered to a billion little pieces as if nothing more than dust in the wind...
and then suddenly the storyteller vanished without a word.... minutes turn to hours, hours turn to days, days turn to weeks and occassionally feel like a fortnights.. and months go by..

But Alas, I have returned and will continue my story
with several alterations..
and would like to have you all pitch some wacky ideas i may get inspired to alter the story.
perhaps even... pitch your sims..
and... any tell me of new mechanics im not aware of.

so let us do some small brainstorm while we're at it.
No. sadly sims cannot do what my signature does.
and.. holy smokes.. its been months and EA/Origin still hasnt resolved my issue when a chinese/russian hacker changed my security password and set my name as some russian name.. but the security question is in chinese..
...maybe its the North Koreans behind this!...
-queque dramatic music-

Comments

• Options
    SpradaciSprojSpradaciSproj Posts: 1,272 Member
    edited January 2015
    @Dariu My Origin got hacked too, but it was resolved in a short time by using the call back customer service.

ETA - what's your story about?
  • Options
    DariuDariu Posts: 3,120 Member
    @Dariu My Origin got hacked too, but it was resolved in a short time by using the call back customer service.

ETA - what's your story about?

well im living in a 3rd world country known as Indonesia. in a part which has the fastest net going 75kbps .. its called "Speedy" ironically.

my Story is about a man who built a crime empire with a lovely premade sim wife and a secret dramatic love affair with her mother.
    but the offspring from his wife happened to be twins named Constantine and Palpatine. and their uncle/halfbrother is Maximus.. or should i change it to Maximillius or Maximillion... -thinks-...

well... the story will focus more on the offsprings really.
    and their paths shall intersect and there shall be drama.
  • Options
    DariuDariu Posts: 3,120 Member
    but yeah i been trying to contact customer support