Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Clouds Part One

This story is different kind of story. I will start playing 2 different family and the story will be about those 2 until they meet and I will add more family into it. Each family I will only play them that day and see how they do.

I will start off with Casey Cloud Story. Here is her story.
15552488664_e1235defc3.jpgCasey Cloud by Shadow07Sims 3, on Flickr
Hello, my name is Casey Cloud.
15989344677_c49fe86334.jpgCasey Home by Shadow07Sims 3, on Flickr
“Where is my home, you send me to an empty lot” . I know I did, you have to earn your house. Fair is Fair. **Casey looks at the screen and yells at me. ” I want a home!” I know, I know but that is all you can afford at this point. Casey looks at me once again, “You can cheat and give me a home.” Nope, can’t do little one. Casey pouts at me.
15989416327_1a535c4395.jpgCasey cooking at the park. by Shadow07Sims 3, on Flickr
Casey looking around, “Why am I at the park and cooking?” Because you don’t have a kitchen yet. “Come on again and get me a kitchen.” Nope, can’t do little one, your money is very tight. Casey looks at me, ” Give me money so I can have a house.” Nope, can’t do . Get a job. Casey looks at me. Oh, great now I need a job too.” Yes you do.
16174520622_2a00eed3cb.jpgCasey eating at the park by Shadow07Sims 3, on Flickr
How is that hotdog taste? “Good, but I would be better if I had a home to go to.” I know, you do. Just hang in there. ” I guess I have to.
16149499176_735c06f756.jpgCasey looking for a job by Shadow07Sims 3, on Flickr
What are you doing? “I am looking for a job.” That is good that will help you get a home. “Oh Goody, I am going to start to get a house”. What job did you got? “Why do you want to know?” I just do that is why.”Do you have to know everything, I do?” Yes, I do. “But why?” I am your creature that is why. “Okay, fine; I got a Astronaut job.” Why did you pick that? I was wondering, that is why. “So I can walk on the moon and go in space.” Okay, then. Isn’t it time to get ready for bed? “Why are you giving me a bed time?” Because you are tired, that is why. ” I guess I am.
15552974494_082e5b86c0.jpgCasey getting ready for bed by Shadow07Sims 3, on Flickr

What are you doing now? ” **Brush brush**, I am brushing my teeth, Can I have some privacy?” How do you ask? Please can I have private.” Sure you can since you are asking nicely. (me walks away from her.)
16175357225_4d31987fee.jpgCasy goes to sleep by Shadow07Sims 3, on Flickr
Good night little one,”Good night creature see you in the morning”. See you in the morning too.

I will countuine another day ....

Comments