Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A mall, a hood(area), and restaurants

We really need richer stories to tell.

I would love to have my sims go shopping. Especially my teen sims go shopping after school. I want to see different clothing stores for different styles, (bring in some new clothes) formal clothes, club night clothes, casual clothes. Maybe there could be a food court in the mall and a merry go round for sims to entertain themselves.
Also I want to see new job opportunities for the stores that are there.
Maybe sims can be sales associate as after school employment(for teens), maybe young adults can support their family and earn extra cash by working.
Another thing that would be really fun to see is the holiday rush a mall would have once a seasons/holiday expansion pack is released. (if it's not too much to ask for)

A hood.
I know a lot of people are sensitive towards a "hood" because they have the misconception that illegal activities go on there but that's not all that happens.
There could be some fun in "illegal" activities. We did it in Sims 3 University, so why not in a neighborhood?
I'm talking about art! Spray painting murals, graffiti, etc... i.e Spray painting will not only increase your art/creativity skill but the police will come after you :(
Also the hood isn't a scary place. But there are some activities that happen, such as many robberies!

And restaurants, fast food chain restaurants, dinners, and pizza shops.

What do you think?

Comments

• Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Agreed I would like a neighbor hood that features town square, and a "main Street" like where I live there's town hall and then park, and surrounding the park are stores, restaurants and many others.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    CoffeeKattCoffeeKatt Posts: 56 Member
    We really need a downtown with some depth. REAL stores and restaurants that are more then just a rabbit hole. As things are now most of my sims end up acting like hermits. Also, please don't leave the bars as they are. There is so little to do in them right now.
  • Options
    Morgan203Morgan203 Posts: 29 Member
    I like the idea of a mall with different shops, so that you wont have to have so many separate shops in your games. If they make an open for business EP again it should include a mall. The food court would be great and the after school jobs for teens.
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,864 Member
    I would love this. Of course I'd love anything that would get our 64 x 64 lots back....
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    bewmmmmbewmmmm Posts: 84 Member
    Please please please a mall and new areas to do things out of the house.