The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gallery Issues

I ran into this problem today and was wondering if anyone else is experiencing it too.

I want to save a lot in my gallery and when I do so, I cannot find it anywhere. I also tried to share it in the gallery and still do not see it.

I had this issue with the sims 3, I would upload a lot to the website and poof it would disappear. Very frustrating, especially when you spend hours building and cannot share it with the world.
0Z2Hbc8.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Bjazz68Bjazz68 Posts: 18 New Member
    have you tried enabling custom content in the gallery? since the patch yesterday there is a new option in the gallery for showing 'CC' if you don't enable it, your lots or sims or rooms won't show if they have any in them?

bjazz
  • Options
    opod67opod67 Posts: 126 Member
    Maybe that's it because I think the new Christmas content is considered CC. I will try it later tonight!
    0Z2Hbc8.jpg
  • Options
    Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    same problem here
  • Options
    opod67opod67 Posts: 126 Member
    Issue solved. They added new search options to the gallery. You have to click on advanced option then select the box that says view items with custom content. Now I can see it. In fact, I saw 4 of the same lots that I uploaded again and again because I didn't see them.
    0Z2Hbc8.jpg