Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Servo costume from the Sims 2......

KingPlumbobKingPlumbob Posts: 91 New Member
http: / / linna.modthesims.info/download.php?t=542670

Why would anyone want something like this in their game? Do you like it?

Comments

• Options
    MakoSimsMakoSims Posts: 284 Member
    Maybe they have the bot fan trait and don't like their sims being in their organic form.
    Origin ID: sakura-drops
  • Options
    FishyGoRawrFishyGoRawr Posts: 125 Member
    I dunno, I can see why it's wanted. Robots are cool. Plus it shows it off as if they are robotic 'servants', and I gotta say, I kind of miss having a Butler around. It makes my rich fancy sims so much more.... fancier. It's one of the many small things I wish they would put back into the game.

If two robot sims make love.... Do they give birth to a human baby or a robot baby?
  • Options
    > @FishyGoRawr said:
    > I dunno, I can see why it's wanted. Robots are cool. Plus it shows it off as if they are robotic 'servants', and I gotta say, I kind of miss having a Butler around. It makes my rich fancy sims so much more.... fancier. It's one of the many small things I wish they would put back into the game.
    >
    > If two robot sims make love.... Do they give birth to a human baby or a robot baby?

They give girth to a simbot obviously :D
  • Options
    > @FishyGoRawr said:
    > I dunno, I can see why it's wanted. Robots are cool. Plus it shows it off as if they are robotic 'servants', and I gotta say, I kind of miss having a Butler around. It makes my rich fancy sims so much more.... fancier. It's one of the many small things I wish they would put back into the game.
    >
    > If two robot sims make love.... Do they give birth to a human baby or a robot baby?

They give girth to a simbot obviously :D