Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Names Will, Will Miltex...

Sims5000Sims5000 Posts: 16 New Member
edited December 2014 in Off Topic Chat
Hey there, my name is Will and I am new to The Sims 4 community. I ordered The Sims 4 from Amazon on Thursday and I might get it on Monday or Tuesday. I'm here to make some Sim friends so to get acquainted I'm going to tell you a little bit about myself.

I live in a small little town with my mum and my little sister. Currently in the past I was a part of a band but eventually we split so I now play my guitar alone in my house. When I'm not at home I am usually at work, I do paintings of things or people and then people buy them, it's a pretty rewarding job. I got my first Sims game when I was thirteen, it was The Sims 2 base game (the only thing my mum could afford) and after that I just grew attached to the series and now own almost all of them. I played all of The Sims 3 and was sadly disappointed by The Sims 4 base game, I guess EA had to remove the cool stuff, big maps and the graphics etc. For me I feel that The Sims 4 is a back step for The Sims franchise, I mean I haven't played it yet but I have head lot's of bad things about it and whether or not I'll enjoy it I don't know, but if I don't then I will be slightly disappointed.

Other than The Sims I do quite a bit, painting and guitar are my favourite things to do. I used to be a believer of god but now I don't believe at all, I mean people spend their entire lives worshiping a guy they can't even see. They say that god is all powerful and that he has the ability to heal and stop pain and suffering, the only god I worship is myself! If I want to help the pain and suffering then I will donate to a charity, which I have done in the past and sometimes I just find the whole "god" thing to be a bit phony, after all what sort of parent gives their son a rubbish power like walking on water and turning water in to wine? Wouldn't we all prefer to be able to fly or shoot webs from our hands :)
So yeah I don't believe in god but I do believe in us humans and I think that one day we will make a difference.

Diving in to my personal life now, I've never been married. Why marry someone when you can just keep getting girlfriends for the rest of your life? And of the my first ever driving lesson I crashed! I wasn't hurt but someone's garden fence was! I am also a huge film lover, I watch films all the time and absolutely love cartoons like The Simpsons and Family Guy. I also watch classic comedy's like Carry On!
Other than that there isn't much to really know about me, what can I say, I'm just an average Simmer...

So I hope you me to be your next friend, but if you don't want to be friends with me then that's fine too. I'm happy just being another guy on the forum :)

So now I am off to explore the forum, catch you later...
Nice meeting you - Will Miltex.

Comments

• Options
    cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • Options
    Hey cauliflowers, nice smiley face.
  • Options
    InnuendoPlumbobInnuendoPlumbob Posts: 140 Member
    Hi, I'm InnuendoPlumbob
  • Options
    Hi. It's awesome to meet you. So you enjoying The Sims 4 much?
  • Options
    Yes I love it. You?
  • Options
    mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    Hi Will, I'm Maria aka MLNov39, welcome. I'm glad you're enjoying the game. :)
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Welcome to the forums! Tons of nice people here, hope you enjoy both it and the game! :D
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    Sims5000 wrote: »
    Other than The Sims I do quite a bit, painting and guitar are my favourite things to do. I used to be a believer of god but now I don't believe at all, I mean people spend their entire lives worshiping a guy they can't even see. They say that god is all powerful and that he has the ability to heal and stop pain and suffering, the only god I worship is myself! If I want to help the pain and suffering then I will donate to a charity, which I have done in the past and sometimes I just find the whole "god" thing to be a bit phony, after all what sort of parent gives their son a rubbish power like walking on water and turning water in to wine? Wouldn't we all prefer to be able to fly or shoot webs from our hands :) <br />
    So yeah I don't believe in god but I do believe in us humans and I think that one day we will make a difference.<br />

Please be careful.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    @InnuendoPlumbob:

I haven't played The Sims 4 yet, it's obviously not as good as The Sims 3 but I am sure I will enjoy it all the same. The Sims 4 may be slightly downgraded compared to The Sims 3 but I'm sure it's still an amazing game :) !

@mlnov39:

Hey Maria! It's a great pleasure to be chatting to you on this great forum, nice to meet you :)

@jcp011c2:

Thanks, I can see that this is a nice forum. The members here are great! :)

@LaAbby:

I'm always careful ;)
    Oh yeah sorry about the religious bit, I was just trying to be as honest as possible. On other forums I have seen people who weren't honest shot down in flames so I thought being honest here was the best idea - if my religion beliefs upset anyone then I am sorry, truly from the bottom of my heart!

didn't mean to offend anyone :) !
  • Options
    Sims5000 wrote: »
    @InnuendoPlumbob:<br />
    <br />
    I haven't played The Sims 4 yet, it's obviously not as good as The Sims 3 but I am sure I will enjoy it all the same. The Sims 4 may be slightly downgraded compared to The Sims 3 but I'm sure it's still an amazing game :) !<br />
    <br />

Yes it is way better, the Sims 3 was gross and disgusting imo.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Ha, ha! ;)
  • Options
    MiffoShortMiffoShort Posts: 1,901 Member
    Hello and welcome to The Sims 4 community Will :)
  • Options
    MercyMercy Posts: 11 New Member
    Hey Will, I'm Rebecca. Welcome.