Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So DISAPPOINTED in Sims4 Progression!!!

I just had to say it! So far I hate the Sims 4. There are no tools to do anything with! No neighborhood tools to customize for! I cannot even make a pair of shoes yet because the tools available are too complex and time consuming! I cannot even run my own business which is a vital part of Sims series and we all know how that went down in TS3, a mess! Welp, flame me, I don't care, I just had to say it. TS4 is an utter disappointment!!!

Comments

• Options
    MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    Yes, it is, but there are tons of threads on this issue. Maybe you could have responded to one of them?

Mylita
    No friends requests, please.
  • Options
    HaskorentaroHaskorentaro Posts: 250 Member
    Yes many others were disappointed , well I got the chance to buy it for $30 but it's collecting dusk on my origin.
    tumblr_n5aovvMXfM1rwvdy0o1_500.gif
  • Options
    cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    dust*
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • Options
    TheMomminatorTheMomminator Posts: 4,215 Member
    I'm not the biggest fan of the game but I think there are things about it that are fun. Take a break then come back to it in a few weeks. For me, it improved on the second go around. I went from really being disappointed to thinking, "Eh, it's OK."
  • Options
    steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    edited December 2014
    Jhove wrote: »
    I just had to say it! So far I hate the Sims 4. There are no tools to do anything with! No neighborhood tools to customize for! I cannot even make a pair of shoes yet because the tools available are too complex and time consuming! I cannot even run my own business which is a vital part of Sims series and we all know how that went down in TS3, a mess! Welp, flame me, I don't care, I just had to say it. TS4 is an utter disappointment!!!

Brb, im going to go and slam my fridge door, i feel a tad tense!!
  • Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    It's good if it wasn't named Sims 4. If it was a spin off or even a differently titled game it would be an enjoyable thing to play. But since it's claiming that it's The Sims 4, then it should be just that, The Sims. Thank you for sharing how you feel. We have another threat we where are voicing our concerns to the gurus, you're welcome to join. Add any positives or negatives that you have to it. They have told us that they have been reading and taking note to what we have been saying.
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!