Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We need more candles for tables

I like the one we have now but it's so big. I want some smaller candles for tables with a romantic aura option to cut on. The one we have now is fine for coffee tables but takes way too much space for dining tables.

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I like the one we have now but it's so big. I want some smaller candles for tables with a romantic aura option to cut on. The one we have now is fine for coffee tables but takes way too much space for dining tables.

Very much this. I'd love a plain pair of candlesticks with simple white candles.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    MegandtheMoonMegandtheMoon Posts: 1,831 Member

Very much this. I'd love a plain pair of candlesticks with simple white candles.

I would love more candle options (love your suggestion @luthienrising), but my Sims are disaster magnets! I would probably need fire-fighters to return to the game before I let my Sims near multiple open flames :expressionless:
    tumblr_nh3ivhx9ob1rs61ydo1_500.gif