Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If You Could Meet Any SimGuru In Person...

colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
edited November 2014 in Off Topic Chat
...Who would it be and why? (Current or previous SimGurus)

I would love to meet SimGuruHydra and SimGuruGraham.

Comments

• Options
    ferret9005ferret9005 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Graham. awesome personality
  • Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    edited November 2014
    SImGuruGraham of course.
    Logisitcs wrote: »
    Produzent-Ryan-Vaughan-745x506-bec1518018e2d253.jpg
    +
    woohooinbed.gif
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    Hthr0120Hthr0120 Posts: 292 Member
    edited November 2014
    @colton147..howly cow, now that picture is memorable. I almost forgot, I would like to meet Graham too.
  • Options
    AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    I want to meet Will Wright!!
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • Options
    Hthr0120 wrote: »
    @colton147..howly cow, now that picture is memorable. I almost forgot, I would like to meet Graham too.
    You mean the one I posted? Yeah there are certain threads you just can't forget..... That was definitely one of them...
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    I want to meet ALL of the Gurus so I can give them somr inspiration to work on TS4
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    JoxerTM22JoxerTM22 Posts: 5,323 Member
    Holms because he was alone tortured for weeks with our questions... The man deserved a drink at least. I'm paying.
  • Options
    AnaCecilia63AnaCecilia63 Posts: 190 Member
    Isn't that @SimGuruRyan in the picture above? Cause he's exactly the one I'd like to meet. Probably the only one. ;) Oh, and since @AnnePlays just mentioned Mr. Will Wright. I'd like to meet him too :)
    My Tumblr
    My Blog
    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win". ~ Mahatma Gandhi.
  • Options
    Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    Simguru Argus so I can drool over him in person lol and be blinded by that smile!
  • Options
    AnnePlays wrote: »
    This would be my reaction to meeting him. #Legend #SaveSims4
    worship.gif~c200
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    Hthr0120Hthr0120 Posts: 292 Member
    edited November 2014
    EasyToRead wrote: »
    You mean the one I posted? Yeah there are certain threads you just can't forget..... That was definitely one of them...

Hi @easytoread,
    no, I was talking about colton147's avatar.
  • Options

Hi @easytoread,
    no, I was talking about colton147's avatar.
    tumblr_inline_moro8go0uT1qz4rgp.gif
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    CowPlantForHireCowPlantForHire Posts: 6,002 Member
    AnnePlays wrote: »

^ This!
    tumblr_msl1pmMPdd1sho68to1_400.gif
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 4,220 Member
    SimGuruArgus. Manwitch.
  • Options
    ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    Umm.... Good question, either SimGuruGraham or SimGuruZephyr. Graham because of the sheer honesty of his reply to Minx's statement that one day or Zephyr just to compare sims.
  • Options
    cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    colton147 wrote: »
    and why?

TL8ZBmw.gif
  • Options
    JuanaJuana Posts: 840 Member
    I honestly am not that familiar with the SimGururs, but based off of the "Meet the SimGurus!" thread, I would say...

SimGuruGoopy, SimGuruGrant,SimGuruRomeo because their dogs are all cute and dog people mesh well with other dog people, lol.
    SimGuruRusskii cuz she seems cool and interested in the world and I want her to be the big sister I never had, lol.
    SimGuruBChick because she just seems like a sweet person. She made a "reassuring" comment on a thread of someone complaining that they'd put a lot of hard work into their builds and never got any recognition, and I just thought it was a sweet thing to do, seeing as how she doesn't comment on much.
    SimGuruZephyr because I enjoyed reading his 'bio' and he seems like he'd be an entertaining person, like those people who just make you laugh every time you see them.
    SimGuruSarah because she used a lot of exclamation points in her bio and it got me all excited.
    SimGuruHouts because if I ever met him, I'd try to walk away with a brand new, adorable black rabbit.
    SimGuruAsure because she was one of us, lol. She still seems like one of us.
    SimGuruMeatball because I'm imagining a Swedish version of Fes from Tht 70s Show right now - just replace candy with meatballs.

I'm not known for being a decision-maker...
  • Options
    JuanaJuana Posts: 840 Member
    SImGuruGraham of course.
    Logisitcs wrote: »
    Produzent-Ryan-Vaughan-745x506-bec1518018e2d253.jpg
    +
    woohooinbed.gif
    What a cutie, his ears remind me of this Salvadorian boy I had a crush on a few years back.
    I bet his mom/aunts/grandmas had so much fun with those, lol!
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I'd love to meet all of them and show them the disaster their bug-fest "story progression" makes of unmodded games and the potential of TS3 when it's heavily Modded with my legacy games.I can show my Modded PG-rated games and the M- rated unmodded disasters without it showing up in the forums.I could show them how story progression should really work when it's turned on with my games.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    Azure!
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    is King still a Guru? ;)
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    All of them, but mostly John Berges. He's my favorite SimGuru. :blush:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16