Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Facial Piercings

miloekmiloek Posts: 451 Member
I love to put piercings on my sims, but I haven't been able to find any yet. If you've made some or downloaded some, can you please give me a like to them?
giphy.gif
Origin ID: f0xxes

Comments

• Options
    Anybody?
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    simfeetundersimfeetunder Posts: 2,260 Member
    Thing about facial piercings is that they don't work quite right, you have to edit the face to have the piercings look attached in some views.
    I have a set I downloaded from puresims...
    Look in here.
    HSon1Mq.png
  • Options
    @simfeetunder Yeah, I'm not particularly fond of how cc piercings work and usually I just leave them looking unattached unless it's a pretty small change that needs to be done. But thanks for the link, I like to have them until EA puts some in the game.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    yeah, I have them in my game and on some sims, good enough for now. Though I haven't spent much time actually playing the game so if I just see em in CAS and straight-on it isn't too bad. haha
    HSon1Mq.png
  • Options
    Haha, that's what I do a lot, too. But I actually think I'll go without them. My game has been crashing so much, and I had to get rid of a ton of cc for it to stop crashing. I don't know if those piercings did it, but without them and a bunch of other stuff, my game works fine.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    diddlochcoojdiddlochcooj Posts: 56 Member
    I would really love it if EA could make some piercings besides the ears... I mean I think it's time
  • Options
    It took quite awhile for us to get non ear piercings in sims3, shame because I really like using them.
    I'm pretty surprised we got plugs at all to begin with, though they weren't done very well. heh
    HSon1Mq.png