Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Finally! I can play!

So the game has been out for like a month and a half now and I haven't actually played on live mode yet. This is due to the OCD driving me insane as every little bit of detail of the town has to be my standards before I can get into it. :#:| I always bulldoze everything then start over. Still though, I find Willow Creek too pink and glittery and cannot wait for the day a create a world tool is released. :D Here's the finished product:

10-18-14_1-16nbspAM.png

Still though, I should be glad this is nothing like my real life ocd. I once broke my phone because I thought it would be a good idea to spray disinfectant on it!

Please tell me there are 'others' like me or am I the only one that does this? Ha ha. (The Sims thing, not the off topic psycho cleaning comment).
2qxq5qd.jpg

Comments

• Options
    mixedpinoyboymixedpinoyboy Posts: 40 Member
    Grats! haha

Nice, btw. Im not that OCD (maybe because im lazy) o.0
    But, I do like what you did with the neighborhood lol
  • Options
    Gnarl_LeeGnarl_Lee Posts: 1,014 Member
    edited October 2014
    hehe...nice work!...probly not the only one but im sure youre a rare breed ;)
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 4,220 Member
    So the game has been out for like a month and a half now and I haven't actually played on live mode yet. This is due to the OCD driving me insane as every little bit of detail of the town has to be my standards before I can get into it. :#:| I always bulldoze everything then start over. Still though, I find Willow Creek too pink and glittery and cannot wait for the day a create a world tool is released. :D Here's the finished product:

10-18-14_1-16nbspAM.png

Still though, I should be glad this is nothing like my real life ocd. I once broke my phone because I thought it would be a good idea to spray disinfectant on it!

Please tell me there are 'others' like me or am I the only one that does this? Ha ha. (The Sims thing, not the off topic psycho cleaning comment).

I understand you. I am the same.
  • Options
    RoddSteeleRoddSteele Posts: 43 Member
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,946 Member
    The only place I'm OCD in the sims is the skills. Meaning all visible skills must be in-progress and all skills that you have to scroll down to see are complete.

Which gets me mad at my sim when I leave her to chat on her own and she gets the comedy skill. She did that two days ago and now I have to start a new game to get my skills back to the way I like them.
  • Options
    Alex2315Alex2315 Posts: 639 Member
    edited October 2014
    I like to read all of the different family stories before I even start playing my sim, I guess just to see what all has changed =-P

Kind of OCD in a way?
  • Options
    nualla8673nualla8673 Posts: 397 Member
    Very nice Dean, glad you could get the game up and running to your liking!
    You can find my Sims 4 creations by searching my Origin ID nualla_6109.