Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't have twins/triplets?!?!

Hi,

I have two family oriented sims both with fertility traits and they never have more than a single birth each time. Is there something I am missing? Does anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• Options
    MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    I've seen others post multiple births, so maybe it is just the luck of the toss?

Mylita
    No friends requests, please.
  • Options
    vampirekimvampirekim Posts: 190 Member
    Theres always the reward from satisfaction points! :) "Fertile (3000 SP) – Fertile Sims have an easier time when trying for a baby, and a higher chance of twins or triplets" Good luck!
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    MissLaraeMissLarae Posts: 215 Member
    I have this problem too. Both my sims have the fertile trait also and no twins or triplets so far. They have 6 kids now...all single births. I have to age the others and move them out to try again or maybe try with the next generation. It's frustrating :(
  • Options
    bumblebeer0sebumblebeer0se Posts: 205 Member
    My first in game babies were twins, no fertility. I haven't tried that reward yet. Maybe you keep getting a bad roll on your "luck" even with the fertility. Sorry.
  • Options
    SimMommy05SimMommy05 Posts: 2,574 Member
    Whenever I try to get my sims to have twins or triplets, they won't do it. However, I start a new game and want my sim to have one baby only so I make sure she doesn't have the fertile trait and guess what? Yep, she has triplets.
  • Options
    scwhit84scwhit84 Posts: 70 Member
    Weird, maybe I need a new game too. I'm not having any luck with either of the two families I have with fertility traits on both parents.
  • Options
    DynoMightMSDynoMightMS Posts: 1 New Member
    I know a glitch to have twins with out any fertility treatment. When your sim is giving birth, click on 3 craddles. simple as that :)