Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Town Life New Community Lot's Don't Fit Anywhere?

I recently downloaded The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff. I like the way that the new buildings look, but I can't seem to get any of the buildings to replace their original counterparts correctly. For example, I've tried replacing the old gym in Sunset Valley, with the one provided in Town Life. The Town life gym doesn't fit the entire lot, and there's a LOT of open space. I tried replacing the original library, with the one provided in Town Life. But the library doesn't fit the lot correctly, and there's a lot of open space.

How do you all that use Town Life get the new lots to fit? I play on Sunset Valley, and I have a family of 7 already saved.

Comments

• Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited September 2014
    The lots that come with town life are 30x20 (I believe or at least most of them are) so if you want to replace them with the ones in your town you'll have to delete the original and place in 30x20 lots to put the town life venues down or just add the 30x20 lots in town and place the town life venues on them giving you 2 of the same lots in your town.