Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Has there been any talk of getting a my page

Hi All,

I do not know if this has been discussed before but I would really like to know if they have mentioned whether they will make a my page like there is on the sims 3 site.

A whole lot of my enjoyment for the social aspect of the game was my page and I would the concept to be on here too, as I am struggling to navigate and find people on here to even begin to send them a message

I also wondered if is something other people wanted back too

Comments

• Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    I would LOVE to see the original MyPages back from the TS3 site. I loved that we could customize our backgrounds, the fonts, the colors.. you could really decorate for a theme. I loved to decorate for the holidays.
  • Options
    loobylou1985loobylou1985 Posts: 2,125 Member
    Yes it would be great to have it back i really feel disconnected now, i have no idea who to ask about it all though
  • Options
    OnyxemeryOnyxemery Posts: 107 Member
    I wish there was a way to link our Sims 3 "My Pages" to here. That way everything could kind of be kept together, and Sims 4 would be a continuation of the page. Of course, this is also because I personally still play the Sims 3, as well, and use those forums, so It'd be nice to keep some kind of link to the old My Pages.
  • Options
    MaryVannMaryVann Posts: 78 Member
    I really wish we had a MyPage as well. I miss it for The Sims 4.
  • Options
    Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    I would love a My Page here. Currently I spend a lot of time flitting between here and the TS3 site. I have friends in both places. Here some of us are managing by using one conversation for lots of people. It is not the same as My Page because you get notifications for every post and there is no customisation but at least you can keep in contact with friends.
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
  • Options
    DangerDangerDangerDanger Posts: 5,327 Member
    I want mypage and friends lists back! I've also enjoyed the social aspect of the sims 3 site. It really set it apart from other gaming websites and forged deeper connections with people.
    Hi. I'm Danger. I like spaceships, Pringles, and cats. I dislike fruits and vegetables, sunlight, and the motion picture Titanic. I do not own a sword, nor do I know how to draw unicorns. As you can see, I don't have much to offer the world.
  • Options
    igzigpuffigzigpuff Posts: 2,634 Member
    I agree they should bring back the "My Page" from TS3, it was nice that we were able to personalize our pages & privatize it a bit more than what we have now. :#
  • Options
    I am so happy to see more people want it back :) I mean I find it so hard to even find people on here, do not know what I am doing wrong but the only way I find people is from finding a forum posting and they clicking on their name.

It is all just too confusing, I have sent a message to a guru hopefully they reply :)
  • Options
    DangerDangerDangerDanger Posts: 5,327 Member
    It is hard to follow people! On the sims 3 site, I had like 300 friends and 75 people I chatted with regularly. At the very least give us a bookmark function so we can find someone more easily and notifications when someone responds to something you wrote to them.
    Hi. I'm Danger. I like spaceships, Pringles, and cats. I dislike fruits and vegetables, sunlight, and the motion picture Titanic. I do not own a sword, nor do I know how to draw unicorns. As you can see, I don't have much to offer the world.
  • Options
    nickibitswardnickibitsward Posts: 3,115 Member
    I'd like to have "mypage" on here too, maybe I would spend more time on this site, still going back to Sims 3 site. My friends and I all have the Sims 4 but prefer the other site.
  • Options
    I would definitely spend more time on the site if they put a my page back too @nickibitsward
  • Options
    shaposh2012shaposh2012 Posts: 760 Member
    There's no feed for my friends in the new system so it's hard to keep up with my friends. I would like it to be integrated with the old MyPage in some fashion. It would be nice to be able to connect with friends as well as share images from both games.
  • Options
    SusiechanSusiechan Posts: 3,034 Member
    Oh yes, tell me about it :mrgreen: . That's the first thing that I demanded when I found out that we moved to this new forum :)