The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

only sons ?

so i play one male sim and i lure many girls to my home and then sex with them and they make kids for me , but its seems they are all boys .
i make baby with the same woman for 6 time and i got 6 boys , and also make another 4 boys for 2 other woman . why there is no girls ?

Comments

• Options
    pguidapguida Posts: 7,481 Member
    AvivL wrote: »
    so i play one male sim and i lure many girls to my home and then sex with them and they make kids for me , but its seems they are all boys .
    i make baby with the same woman for 6 time and i got 6 boys , and also make another 4 boys for 2 other woman . why there is no girls ?

So you won't lure them in, impregnate them and leave them later?
  • Options
    Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    Its all his fault you know but i dont think we need to explain why do we ?
  • Options
    MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    No particular reason. One of the SimGurus said it was a 50-50 chance of having a boy or a girl. Sounds like you just rolled 10 boys in a row.
  • Options
    Rubycube86Rubycube86 Posts: 294 Member
    I'm having the same problem. No girls yet for me.
  • Options
    VASHORTYGIRL01VASHORTYGIRL01 Posts: 384 Member
    This is a common issue we have been talking about for a couple of days. We either have all girls or all boys in town and when our sims have children it's either all male or all female. I hope there is a fix soon. But some people have a mix of boys and girls. It's supposed to be random but I think it's a glitch.
  • Options
    pguidapguida Posts: 7,481 Member
    This is a common issue we have been talking about for a couple of days. We either have all girls or all boys in town and when our sims have children it's either all male or all female. I hope there is a fix soon. But some people have a mix of boys and girls. It's supposed to be random but I think it's a glitch.

If I only get sons I'll just roll with it. But if I only get daughters, I'll be very upset. I like playing a gay patriarchy. A few daughters are fine. Only daughters would ruin it.
  • Options
    AvivLAvivL Posts: 128 Member
    only boys is boring . i want some girls too
  • Options
    VASHORTYGIRL01VASHORTYGIRL01 Posts: 384 Member
    I had to actually add little girls to households in order to have them around town so that my daughter could have girl friends. I guess we will see once she grows up if she will have the all boy glitch. (fingers crossed)
  • Options
    devans0714devans0714 Posts: 70 Member
    AvivL wrote: »

That was happening with me....I have my first family and the first three times the wife got pregnant all girls. He was the one initiating try for baby. The last time I switched it around and had her initiate the try for baby interaction and she finally had a boy.

Might I suggest that you try using the "testingcheats true" mode make the woman active in your household to get her pregnant and then go back to that person's house - use the same cheat and make her active back in her own house. That might break your streak of boys.

• Options
    JericaFaceJericaFace Posts: 313 Member
    I'll trade you some boys for all the girls I seem to be having.
  • Options
    AvivLAvivL Posts: 128 Member
    i get my first girl looooool after like 13 boys :)
  • Options
    SimKeatsSimKeats Posts: 2,186 Member
    You literally could trade children with the gallery, is that... ethical?
  • Options
    JericaFaceJericaFace Posts: 313 Member
    SimKeats wrote: »
    You literally could trade children with the gallery, is that... ethical?

As long as we don't trade the children for money.

• Options
    I'll give you the child you have been failing to concieve... 50 thousand simoleans buddy. What don't give me that look, we had spent a lot of time kidnapping finding the right child just for you!
  • Options
    MafiastyleMafiastyle Posts: 714 Member
    dramatic.gif
    M-Maybe its just like real life.

StarTrek-mindblown.gif
    39d589ef4e5a6ca8bd17fc4bfd12fec6.jpg
    Babies everywhere, thank you shadow cat.

• Options
    Sue_D_NimSue_D_Nim Posts: 2,553 Member
    pguida wrote: »

If I only get sons I'll just roll with it. But if I only get daughters, I'll be very upset. I like playing a gay patriarchy. A few daughters are fine. Only daughters would ruin it.
    Maybe you could take one of them into CAS and give her a sex change.
  • Options
    Sue_D_Nim wrote: »
    pguida wrote: »

Maybe you could take one of them into CAS and give her a sex change.

Theres an App for that! Er, mod, that adds name/gender change cheat code so you don't have to open up CAS.
  • Options
    DianeLuvsMunkyDianeLuvsMunky Posts: 104 Member
    edited September 2014
    Mafiastyle wrote: »
    dramatic.gif
    M-Maybe its just like real life.

So basically more males tend to be born because mother nature knows (somehow?) that males have a higher chance of dying prematurely... Hmm well my male sims do tend to set themselves on fire if I'm not paying attention. LOL