Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to make sim angry?

What can I do to give my sim an angry emotion?

Comments

• Options
    MatthiaMatthia Posts: 107 Member
    I would like to know this aswell. As part of my aspiration I need to get my sim angry and make her apologize to her husband. But she never gets angry! And I don't want to screw up their relationship either. xD Any tips?
  • Options
    nalle909nalle909 Posts: 20 New Member
    Bump this
  • Options
    MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    My Sim, Pete, had a friend over. Pete's son started talking to the friend; turns out friend hates children and was mean to the little boy. That got Pete VERY angry.

For most Sims, if you click on More interactions you get "mean" category. Maybe if you start picking mean interactions with someone whose friendship you don't care about, that will bring it on? But if the apology is supposed to be to the husband, seems like the husband is the one who she needs to be angry with. Ah, a challenge!
  • Options
    keyb0xkeyb0x Posts: 1,641 Member
    You can also go to community lots to talk to evil sims. They'll make themselves known. :P
  • Options
    dark5id3dark5id3 Posts: 2,476 Member
    Give them the hot headed trait. My sim has that trait and gets angry alot.
    2rxu2ph.png
  • Options
    Liziann1Liziann1 Posts: 1,461 Member
    edited September 2014
    I have the same trouble - need my sim angry for the criminal career path and did not choose the hot headed trait,
    need to get her angry to fight 10 sims !! help :)

Found this
    The emotion itself is normally triggered through negative conversations or interactions with other Sims
    Check out My showcase thread
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/853211/dizzisquirrels-showcase#latest]
    or look for me in the Gallery
    aka DizziSquirrel

• Options
    SpradaciSprojSpradaciSproj Posts: 1,272 Member
    My one sim occasionally gets angry from viewing the bonsai in her house. No idea what rubs her the wrong way about it. Lol
  • Options
    JoxerTM22JoxerTM22 Posts: 5,323 Member
    Public Enemy angry?

Guys please use search option, I bet the first result will answer all your questions about it:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/search?Search=public+enemy
  • Options
    L33tprincessL33tprincess Posts: 2 New Member
    I have found the best way is to wait until your sim is "fine" and then go find a sim and do a lot of mean interactions (I avoid threatening because it gives confidence) and take a screen shot, turn it into a memory, add the "angry" emotion to it, and then reminisce. This gives you a plus 1 to angry. If you still aren't angry, declaring them your enemy will give you another +2. You probably have to do this several times since if you loose you get dazed.
  • Options
    My one sim occasionally gets angry from viewing the bonsai in her house. No idea what rubs her the wrong way about it. Lol

@SpradaciSproj, is the bonsai trimmed into a specific shape?
  • Options
    RAPTR15DIAMONDVCRAPTR15DIAMONDVC Posts: 243 Member
    edited September 2014
    > @L33tprincess said:
    > I have found the best way is to wait until your sim is "fine" and then go find a sim and do a lot of mean interactions (I avoid threatening because it gives confidence) and take a screen shot, turn it into a memory, add the "angry" emotion to it, and then reminisce. This gives you a plus 1 to angry. If you still aren't angry, declaring them your enemy will give you another +2. You probably have to do this several times since if you loose you get dazed.

Thanks for the info it worked perfect for me :D>
  • Options
    SpradaciSprojSpradaciSproj Posts: 1,272 Member
    MsPhy wrote: »

I think it was the waterfall shape. Sadly, she died in an accident & I haven't bought the bonsai since, so can't be certain.
  • Options
    MsPhy wrote: »

I think it was the waterfall shape. Sadly, she died in an accident & I haven't bought the bonsai since, so can't be certain.

Thanks!
  • Options
    I know. They need to have a computer option for Sims to come to the TS4 forum; that's bound to make them angry at some point ;-)

Sorry, unrelated to this thread. Everyone here is lovely. I let someone get the better of me and have now made happy use of the ignore button.
  • Options
    dangarvin66dangarvin66 Posts: 1 New Member
    My sim is evil and mean.. How do I make him angry? Every mean thing I do makes me happy. I need to fight 10 sims while angry..
  • Options
    Hellbiter88Hellbiter88 Posts: 916 Member
    You're just lookin' for the angry woohoo interaction, don't lie ;)

Well having him walk in on his wife cheating is a surefire way to put him into a rage. Plus you can just "kiss and makeup" and everything goes back to normal soon.
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • Options
    Eduardx123Eduardx123 Posts: 1,039 Member
    edited September 2014
    There is a another way....An angry painting!

x2ox6r.png

Apologizing in bed...

2d6sm5i.png

• Options
    JoenielJoeniel Posts: 727 Member
    1. Buy a voodoo doll.
    2. Bound it into a sim you know.
    3. Fill it with needles, knives, axes and pitchforks.
    4. Now that sim is either angry or dead.
    gatitos_zps08y2lsrh.gif
  • Options
    DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,944 Member
    My sim got angry when he talked to two mean sims.
  • Options
    hairpinzhairpinz Posts: 5 New Member
    > @Whythesims4issobad said:
    > There is a another way....An angry painting!
    >
    >
    >
    > Apologizing in bed...

Angry painting was the easiest for me. Thanks!

Also it seems easier if you have a significant other criticize woohoo techniques. No matter how much my sim fought they did not get angry. It required a partner to insult them.
  • Options
    Eduardx123Eduardx123 Posts: 1,039 Member
    hairpinz wrote: »
    > @Whythesims4issobad said:<br />
    > There is a another way....An angry painting!<br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > Apologizing in bed...<br />
    <br />
    Angry painting was the easiest for me. Thanks! <br />
    <br />
    Also it seems easier if you have a significant other criticize woohoo techniques. No matter how much my sim fought they did not get angry. It required a partner to insult them.

Glad you liked it and welcome to forums!

• Options
    pourpuffpourpuff Posts: 2 New Member
    The easiest and most surefire way to achieve the "Get into 10 fights while angry" has a series of steps, but I found that it works great! (Especially with hot-headed sims).
    1. Wait for your sim to get angry at something and immediately go to the fridge and "make special recipe - Angry Flaming Spaghetti". Make the party or family size so that you can save the leftovers and eat the flaming spaghetti any time you want to get angry. Usually the angry emotion wears off while cooking so you can either eat the spaghetti or just save the whole platter for later.
    2. Buy a voodoo doll on the computer and attach it to a sim that your sim already dislikes. I like to go ahead and have them as an enemy so that the fight option is readily available.
    3. Eat flaming spaghetti, use the voodoo doll to summon the enemy sim, (they will appear in a few minutes, sim time) and fight the enemy sim while angry. If you win, congrats! Your sim is confident in his beating.
    4. Eat your flaming spaghetti any time that you wish your sim to get angry and make the special recipe again as needed (while angry). You can summon the same enemy sim over and over to get the "Get into 10 fights while angry" achievement or buy more voodoo dolls and attach them to other enemy sims.

Also, if you wish your sim to be angry almost all the time, you can paint an angry painting, enable the emotional aurora, and hang it on the wall. Paint many angry paintings and hang them in every room for an almost 24/7 angry sim. (And eat lots of angry flaming spaghetti!)

Hope this helped!
  • Options
    Mfaw81PMfaw81P Posts: 114 Member
    Picking an argument with a person dressed as a raccoon worked for my cheerful, romantic SIM.
  • Options
    EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    Mfaw81P wrote: »
    Picking an argument with a person dressed as a raccoon worked for my cheerful, romantic SIM.

Cool! That said, this thread's been inactive since 2014 so I am going to close it now.
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top