Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Has anyone found a mod yet that adds a custom music channel?

I know you can add custom music already, but to do that you have to add it to the list of an existing channel. I'd love a mod that adds an extra channel named "custom music" or something to the audio systems.

Comments

• Options
    vcosleyvcosley Posts: 880 Member
    I think there is something on MOD (Mod The Sims)
  • Options
    SimliriousSimlirious Posts: 151 Member
    vcosley wrote: »
    I think there is something on MOD (Mod The Sims)

Sadly the one from MtS just renames the already existing channels instead of adding a new one called "custom music" or something of that nature. I am looking for a mod that adds a completely new, and empty, channel so I don't have to either merge with content or replace it in a channel with a name that has nothing to do with the style.

Currently I disabled all songs from the alternative channel and added the Babymetal songs to replace them. since I don't speak Japanese it almost sounds as Simlish as the real thing. :D I'd love a new channel though, I can always find out on sites like MtS once it is done how to rename the added channel. As of yet I have not been able to find it.

Maybe it is harder than it sounds because perhaps adding a new channel, if at all possible, would not add it to the list Sims can pick autonomously.

Thanks for the tip though! <3