Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any world you guys recommend?

So I've been playing The Sims 3 for 5 years now in the same old world (Sunset Valley) and it's getting a bit boring now. So yeah. Maybe you know a few cool worlds? :)

I've tried a few but those were laggy and had a lot of routing issues..

Comments

• Options
    CamillahaCamillaha Posts: 96 Member
    I'm currently playing in johnnywr's Cape Garner. It has amazing landscaping and so much detail. It's based on some islands in Canada so it looks very realistic, rural and less american than many of the ea worlds. Aurora Skies is also nice if you're looking for an EA world.
  • Options
    webdznrwebdznr Posts: 572 Member
    Beach City by Rflong7 is one of the best imo. I'll be giving up TS4 for the time being to go back to it. I really miss playing it. It has everything you can imagine (all the special lots) and is beautifully executed.
    The Sims 4 :: Think 'inside' the box.
  • Options
    paigex821paigex821 Posts: 23 New Member
    riverview is free its what i am currently playing on :)
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I've been playing Rflong7's Glenvale County which is great for legacies and my town legacy challenge and there's a bundle pack with three great worlds HERE.You'll want THIS to unzip the bundle file which has three other worlds I love playing in.They're all projects I worked on in CAW and they all work very well.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    VRStevensonVRStevenson Posts: 4,396 Member
    All I know is don't play Twinbrook(if you have it). It's a pretty town but it's horrible about lag. Four of my friends and I started games there at the same time and we've all been having awful lag.

I play in Midnight Hollow mostly, but I've also enjoyed Hidden Springs, Riverview, and Dragon Valley.
  • Options
    CatrillaCatrilla Posts: 1,708 Member
    i've heard nothing but good things about Lucky Palms.
  • Options
    super_niinsuper_niin Posts: 107 Member
    Rflong7 makes such good worlds I'm currently playing in and love legacy island 3 although it requires all eps except I have the no ITF version. I used to love neverglade by pyronium3 although its not populated. The houses are so nice. I only stopped using it because it didn't have any ep features I didn't want to have to keep adding them. my sims realty makes really good worlds too
  • Options
    SimsProductionsSimsProductions Posts: 432 Member
    Thanks guys! Rflong7 does make amazing worlds, I'm currently downloading a few of them. :)

• Options
    SimurgSimurg Posts: 361 Member
    edited September 2014
    Wow Rflong7 surely has amazing worlds. Did anyone downloaded MyBridgeport from them blog? Does it work properly? I saw someone said in comments that it caused some problems.
    5a46jk.jpg