Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Part Time Job Mod

Someone told me there was a mod to make Part Time jobs available to A, YA & E. Could I please get a link?

Comments

• Options
    LightestsLightests Posts: 853 Member
    im not posting links anymore because mods dont seem to like them (when related to game mods) sooo i would just go to modthesims website and look there
    tumblr_n4lzmoWGk41s7cn3go1_400.gif
  • Options
    JoxerTM22JoxerTM22 Posts: 5,323 Member
    edited September 2014
    Huh? But why?
    There is nothing wrong or "dangerous" with that particular mod!
    It just a mod that allows working part time jobs regardless of your sim's age. Not saying your sim with one foot in a grave must be a nanny, but there are people out there who would want to try that too and for whatever reason, upon aging your sim the game cancels part time jobs.

I thought to add this mod in my game too then I saw there is no career reward or something for those jobs so I skipped it.

In any case, can we please have some official input about this? Of course, linking to nudity/pr0n/profanity mods is not allowed, but this particular part time jobs unlock mod can only enrich player's game experience!
  • Options
    pboxpbox Posts: 630 Member
    Sounds like this is the mod you were looking for: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=534782 (Teen Careers for All Ages). In case there's any objections to posting links here, I'd be the right person to get whacked =P since I made that mod.
    Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4