Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

the time mod from Mod the sims

so I downloaded this mod to control the time.. its suppose to be like the time mod from Nraas. how do I know if it has been properly downloaded and installed in the game?

Comments

• Options
    NightmareCandleNightmareCandle Posts: 531 Member
    edited September 2014
    As long as you put the zip file you downloaded (don't extract it) into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods folder, it should be working.
    It states it takes 12 seconds for a sim minute to pass with that mod (Good lord does that sound painfully slow to play), so time how long it takes for a sim minute to pass if you really need confirmation.
    Edit: And make sure script mods are enabled...Always forget about that because it's common sense to me.
    ► ♦ 8XGb8hl.gif ♦ ◄
  • Options
    DecrainDecrain Posts: 893 Member
    You need to enable script mods in game settings/other.
    Then it'll show on the list of mods as "script mod".
  • Options
    bberger1bberger1 Posts: 99 Member
    ahh thank you!
  • Options
    crap. I think I did something wrong.. it still taking my sim forever to do thing.. like 10 sims minutes to pee. :(
  • Options
    You did right. Read the comments section of the mod at Mod the Sims. It's not "relativity" it's too early for that kind of complicated mod. This one is simple and has it's flaws.
  • Options
    so its not going to be like relativity.. I cant get anything done in the sims 4.. hell it took two sims hours for my sim to get a drink..
  • Options
    It's best to always read the comments before trying out the new mod.
  • Options
    fair ;) thanks anyway! I appreciate it
  • Options
    No problem ;)