Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'm trying to get some sort of understanding for myself.

The way I feel about this game is just,I feel like I don't even know what's happened anymore. I'm not complaining I guess I'm just trying to give my example of what I feel has been done to my favourite game. Okay so my first question is,did any of you play Fable? Furthermore did any of you play Fable 1,2 and 3? If you did then you'll understand where I'm going.

I remember Fable 1 being probably one of the best games I ever played,so awesome that I bought it on the Microsoft store for £8 to play it again,even though the controls for this game no longer exist on the current Xbox controller,okay then along came Fable 2,again awesome to the point I played it and finished it 3-4 separate times.

Now this is the best part,Fable 3 came after years of waiting never knowing if the franchise would continue,and the way Peter Molyneux made it sound was like it was the next generation of gaming and it was going to be the best one yet and how so many things had been changed and taken out and replaced with 'new exciting features'. I played the game,all the way through and I and other people have said it was the WORST game out of the 3 and had been torn apart from its tradition and what everyone knew Fable was about,nothing made sense,nothing continued from the previous two,and it was quite embarrassing. After playing and completing I found myself actually hurt and offended that this had been done to one of my once favourite games I remembered playing when the very first Xbox came out.

So,if you've taken the time to read that,I'd just like to add that this is what I feel has been done to TS4. Like I said,you may class it as a complaint I don't know,but for me it's a kind of ground to understanding how I'm feeling about this right now.

I'd just like to know if anyone feels the same.

Comments

• Options
    Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member
    Welcome to the club Shanmarie. :)
    This space is for rent.
  • Options
    SimKeatsSimKeats Posts: 2,186 Member
    I feel that fable 3 was amazing, the only problem is, to me that they didn't put enough of the new stuff in, it was too... abrupt?
  • Options
    ShanmarieShanmarie Posts: 1,236 Member
    Cyron43 wrote: »
    Welcome to the club Shanmarie. :)

I was hoping some one would be on the same boat,all this talk about exciting new things and how TS4 was going to be the best yet just makes me think what they're covering up.
  • Options
    ShanmarieShanmarie Posts: 1,236 Member
    edited September 2014
    I am trying to enjoy the game I am,but I just can't.
    SimKeats wrote: »
    I feel that fable 3 was amazing, the only problem is, to me that they didn't put enough of the new stuff in, it was too... abrupt?

Fable 3 in mine,and many other opinion was a complete mess,there has been only ONE Guild Seal throughout the series and then suddenly they burst out of enemies and you have to 'collect' them instead of experience? That frustrated me so so much.