Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD Suggestions

Any good legitimate MOD suggestions? Ones that can really change how I play the game. Also And good CC places? Is instalation easy?

Comments

• Options
    AvivLAvivL Posts: 128 Member
    a mod that can let u build more then 3 floors , mod that can let u play more then 8 people (like if i want to make a 20 chinese programer and build like video game compeny :))
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    hmm I don't have the game yet...

BUT

if a mode was made that created sort of a story progresion, I might faster want the game.

what I would want from that mod was, that it using math spawned the following, lets say every monday:
    - forcing relation ships between sims I don't play to grow/decline. So they get friends and love intereses, and loos them, and get married.
    - forcing repruduction, lets me set how many kids a married couple or couple living toghter schould "spawn"
    - forcing sims to get jobs, advance in skills, and in the job.

high tuning posibilities.
    so I pick what families it counts for, either all I don't play, or only sims I never played, or lets me pick houses it counts/don't count for
    so I decide if splitups are alowed ectra.
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    Anzi130Anzi130 Posts: 140 Member
    > @briannamichelle000 said:
    > Any good legitimate MOD suggestions? Ones that can really change how I play the game. Also And good CC places? Is instalation easy?

Do you mean, you want to know some good mods that are already here? and how to install them?
    Origin Account-Name: Anzi120