Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

People disappearing

Why are my people in my neighborhood disappearing?

Comments

• Options
    sillipixi86sillipixi86 Posts: 31 Member
    Happened to me, too - moved my sim out of the family home into a new active household. After a few (human) hours of playing, they all showed up in his relationship panel as 'deceased', i.e. they all died of old age (including his younger sister) & the neighbourhood was completely empty.

I started a new game, and turned off aging for all except the active household in the Options menu & it seems to have fixed the problem... hopefully that works for you!
  • Options
    thedramasimsthedramasims Posts: 3 New Member
    Thank you
  • Options
    AsanteAsante Posts: 1,812 Member
    All died?? Weird. I just had the fiancé and father of one of my sims' children vanish from the face of earth after my sim left his house/area. Last thing I saw of him was him running around in order to leave the area. Just like that. He didn't even die. He was simply gone... But his household was still living next door... with no one in it...
  • Options
    thedramasimsthedramasims Posts: 3 New Member
    That's how mines was as well, the adult sim wasn't there but the child sim was. He didn't show up as deceased either
  • Options
    Huntress1181Huntress1181 Posts: 186 Member
    Which is why we need graveyards and ghost sims back. Now they just vanish into thin air. Poof...There gone...