Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rotate an object?

Didn't know where to post this..but how in the world do you rotate an object on TS4?!

Comments

• Options
    simfeetundersimfeetunder Posts: 2,260 Member
    Here is a list of keyboard things and stuff.
    It's the same as it was in sims3, you use the < and > keys on your keyboard (period and comma keys)

And this is probably the more sense-making section for your question since it isn't CC specific. But hopefully my answer will be helpful.
    HSon1Mq.png
  • Options
    Krystal1214Krystal1214 Posts: 9 New Member
    Thank you!
  • Options
    LablupapallionLablupapallion Posts: 12 New Member
    How do you get the rounded corners on counters and railing?
  • Options
    Anzi130Anzi130 Posts: 140 Member
    > @simfeetunder said:
    Here is a list of keyboard things and stuff.
    It's the same as it was in sims3, you use the < and > keys on your keyboard (period and comma keys)

> And this is probably the more sense-making section for your question since it isn't CC specific. But hopefully my answer will be helpful.
    Thank you! Helped me out lots, especially turning the already made rooms around.
    Origin Account-Name: Anzi120
  • Options
    Srikandi715Srikandi715 Posts: 1,753 Member
    How do you get the rounded corners on counters and railing?

Rounded railings are in build mode under the Deck sort.

You can find rounded counter pieces by clicking on the swatch bar to show the different colors of a counter (or cabinet) object. This opens an additional menu to the left where you'll see all the special shapes: inside corners, outside corners, end pieces, full height pieces, and so on. Different counters have different set pieces (not all have rounded corners).